watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3  (Read 123144 times)

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #360 on: May 13, 2011, 02:35:36 pm »
i have a question: Meron ba dito nag-request from embassy na huwag tatakan ng St.lukes medical ang passport nila? I noticed sa isang kakilala ko her passport had a stamp at the last page. Dont we have a right to refuse??its ourPhilippine passport anyway.
peace!

the moment they apply for a visa, they are submitting their consent to the protocol of United States. Yes it's your/their passport, but they are submitting themselves to US' requirements. I vaguely remember having my PH passport being stamped with a date. It's their basis of the expiration of your visa pag hindi ka pa nakakaalis ng PH. :)

for those who are anticipating migrating over the u.s. enjoy pinas nalang muna... besides, u.s is still picking up pace from recession, and on the brink of the re-election, immigration reform fiasco. ;)


socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #361 on: May 14, 2011, 06:25:36 pm »
question po...for those na case complete na and waiting na lang na maging current ulit ang PD,may kailangan ba tayo gawin lalo na pag inabutan na ng 1 year yung case natin?di ba mag eexpire yun?
TIA!

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #362 on: May 19, 2011, 12:01:29 am »
sis siguro this year magkaroon ulit ng 1 year leap. hehe ;D pero sana nexth month nalang gawin  ;D



aww 2 months movement lang for f2a. kelan kaya mangyayari uli ang 1 year leap. hehe

cecile0728

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #363 on: May 23, 2011, 08:50:22 pm »
Hi mga sis.. Im new here. I have some question. Hope you can help me of this.

My husband (USC) petition me and our child who is 4 years old. I was approved on March 24, 2011 and my daughter is on april 6, 2011. Last week ( may 19 ) nakatanggap ako ng letter sa daughter ko with her case number and choice of agent form ( DS3032). Question ko lang is hnd ba talaga sabay dumadating ang form ds 3032 sa akin at sa daughter ko? At bakit nauna ang sa daughter ko? by the way our Pd is Aug 11, 2010.

Please help mga sis... thanks and God bless everyone

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #364 on: June 07, 2011, 02:34:29 am »
july Vb coming soon, abang mode na naman for my mom's papers. sana good news.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #365 on: June 07, 2011, 07:04:56 am »
sana maging current na  :)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #366 on: June 07, 2011, 09:36:37 am »
sabi sa vj, may isang f2a PD mar2008 na nakatanggap ng interview. im hoping this is really true

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #367 on: June 07, 2011, 11:14:16 am »
hello mga sis musta na kayo  :)...wait na lang tayo ulit next VB :D...sana bumalik na sa dati PD.  ;D

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #368 on: June 10, 2011, 05:13:28 am »
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5489.html

I really do not know whether this is true, but if it is, then it is good news for us F2A...
Priority date of of July 2011 is up,... and its now March 2008,..!

Cool...

and thanks for all the advice on my previous queries,...

Thank you,...

soo in love

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #369 on: June 10, 2011, 06:05:53 am »
Yay! :)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #370 on: June 10, 2011, 06:59:39 am »
^^Nice... :D Sana hindi mag retrogress... :)

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #371 on: June 10, 2011, 08:13:35 am »
yes mga sis out na ang vb for July 2011 and it moved 7 months forward...sana tuloy tuloy na ang advancement! :)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #372 on: June 10, 2011, 10:11:26 am »
yay! sana nga tuloy tuloy... :) tama yung sa vj na may nakatanggap ng interview na ang pd is mar2008

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #373 on: June 10, 2011, 10:25:15 am »
This is very good news... :D Kaya pala yung friend namin dito na nagpetition sa anak nya nakatanggap na din for their medical and interview. Cool! ;)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #374 on: June 10, 2011, 11:13:30 am »
ano PD niya sis lyn?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #375 on: June 10, 2011, 01:06:25 pm »
^I'm not sure sis. Di ako naka concentrate when she told me kanina, my mind is somewhere else kasi that time. LOL ;D I'll ask her again. And let you guys know...

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #376 on: June 10, 2011, 01:14:31 pm »
good news for f2a pero for f3 applicants 2 weeks move lang, although i believe may reason for that, we just have to wait patiently nalang, sana mag move ulit next month. wag na mag retro.

ato

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #377 on: June 10, 2011, 02:12:39 pm »
hi sis lyn and all sisses here, 3 months for f2b, i know dapat masaya ko pero i feel upset.  Nabigla ako kasi may vb na, akala ko next week pa, hindi ko tuloy nahanda sarili ko.

kung ganito takbo, sa susunod pa na taon o baka 2013 pa yung f2b para maging 2003. 

haaay Lord please give me more strength and patience pa!

masaya po ako dun sa mga naging current na.  congrats po.   

magic dragon

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #378 on: June 10, 2011, 06:37:22 pm »

F1 2 months lang ang movement; from feb 1996 to april 1996. wala lang. siguro tama lang for me; sa dec 2012 pa ang PD ng 3rd quarter of 1997. a new era acc to mayan calendar.   

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #379 on: June 11, 2011, 05:15:59 am »
On the brighter side. Baka ayaw ni Lord na ma-experience ninyo yung state of the economy ng u.s ngayon. It's not easy.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close