watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3  (Read 123129 times)

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #280 on: April 09, 2011, 02:58:23 pm »
glad it's moving forward.. sluggish, yes but pwede ka kesa naman movement paurong

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #281 on: April 09, 2011, 04:46:21 pm »
May VB is now available:

F3 category: 15FEB92

ok lang basta hindi lang siya mag retro...  8)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2011, 05:39:12 pm »
^agree, pero sana talaga mag leap na ng malayo layo, tagal bago maging current ulit eh, 1995 na dati.

shoutingwind

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #283 on: April 09, 2011, 10:44:11 pm »
F2B Category is now 1 March 2000. At least may movement!

bearhuggs

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #284 on: April 10, 2011, 03:27:44 am »
correct sis! sa august mag 32 na ako, may issue pa ako ng endometriosis so doble ang isipin.  Kaw ba anung age mo na? oh well I know God has His own plans and timing kaya tiwala na lang muna.  Kaya natin to.

pareho tayo sis, mag 32 na din ako sa aug1

bachoy0819

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #285 on: April 13, 2011, 03:37:49 am »
Yung akin mga sis 3months din ang tinalon, sa computation ko nga mga mid/late 2014 pa bago maging current yung status ni bf... sana next month may big leap naman!

kwinchesters

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #286 on: April 13, 2011, 08:28:28 am »
Ako nga computation namin kung every month lang usad ng VB ng F3 category malamang 2015 pa kami maging current 1996 kasi yung PD namin. That makes my daughter 12 yrs old. Medyo advantage lang di na alagain baby ko,ang dilemma lang namin di rin kami makapagdecide na mag baby uli, isa lang anak namin kasi, kung magbubuntis ako dito sa Pinas,another papeles for the baby ang aasikasuhin at mas madagdagan yung fee na babayaran. So pag ganitong nafrustrate nako, surrender ko na lang ke God kung ano plano nya, palagay ko naman mabubuntis at mabubuntis pa din ako if will Nya talaga, wherever am I.

baby michael

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #287 on: April 13, 2011, 08:56:56 am »
^ that's what i thought so too.. mas mainam na ako na lang ang choice of agent..mas madali ko syang maasikaso dito.. what do i advise my mom in the phils. should she be expecting a call or letter from NVC?
thanks lyn.
i just received notice of action from uscis.. i'm a USC petitioning my mother. she's in the phils now. i'm here in the US.. our PD is november  2010.. ano na next namin gagawin? mas ok ba na ako (petitioner) ang maging choice of agent or sya na lang (beneficiary)?

i have a question po... can my mother come here in the US as tourist? she has a tourist visa and she'll only be here for 3 weeks?? while i have a pending petition for her..

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #288 on: April 13, 2011, 09:40:14 am »
mga sis ito na yung F2A VB update natin..nung nag simula mag retro.. ;D
2 months nag move... :D

Dec 2010 - Aug 2010
Jan 2011 - Jan 2008
Feb 2001 - Jan 2008
Mar 2011 - Jan 2007
Apr 2011 - Apr 2007
May 2011 - June 2007

thanks

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2011, 09:44:45 am »
hi sis puwede naman siya mag apply ng tourist visa..kaya lang di ko sure kung ma-aprove..dahil may pending petition ang parents mo sa iyo..pero try mo din malay mo makalusot.


i have a question po... can my mother come here in the US as tourist? she has a tourist visa and she'll only be here for 3 weeks?? while i have a pending petition for her..

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #290 on: April 13, 2011, 09:47:17 am »
^^thanks for posting sis

if ganun ang speed ng vb, magiging current kami in a year and a half? hopefully bago matapos ang 2012 :)

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #291 on: April 13, 2011, 02:29:25 pm »
Ako hindi ko na iniisip ang VB na yan bahala na.. pag another 10 years uli ang hihintayin pa namin for our PD to become current over 21 yrs old na anak namin  ::)  kaya nga ako nag changed category kasi gusto ko sabay kami makakaalis  :(  ayoko ko ng isipin pa.. everything has a purpose & i leave everything to God---

m i k m i k

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #292 on: April 13, 2011, 11:04:06 pm »
hi mga sis! :) tanong ko lang gaano kaya katagal process ng petition? i'm already 22. my dad will become american citizen this year na. i don't know anything about the process!  :o btw, he will get me and my bro a temporary tin daw. for what kaya yun?

cha-cha

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2011, 02:02:22 am »
Wow! its been a long time since I last visit here! Over a year na ko dito sa US..I can feel how u guys feel esp the waiting time...dont worry, just be patient and keep praying...I was once like u then, always checking the USCIS and travelstate to know whats the latest update about petition, hays!  after 5years of waiting,eto, loving my life here with my family....

anyways, @m i k m i k, petition process depends on which category u are. since 22yrs old ka na, i believe f2b ka, not unless under 21 ka pa lang nun nagfile parents mo ng petition for you, which makes u under F2A. so lapit na pala mag US citizen dad mo? i dont know if that will affect the petition, it would take a lot longer.

I also have the same question, my dad wants to file US Citizenship. Kaso, me pending petition sya for my sis which is 34yrs old na, under F2B. Will that really affect the petition kung sakali magfile ang dad ko? I heard there's a new law saying u cud file citizenship and will retain the same category which is F2B nga basta ang  dad ko was an LPR the time he filed the petition. Thanks mga sis and hope u cud clarify things..

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2011, 07:34:59 am »
Hay ang taas na yung message ko tapos hindi na post! Hayyy...

Anyways,

baby michael, since may tourist visa na mom mo you can let her try fly out here. I don't think they will check and see if may pending petition cya sa POE.

m i k m i k, the TIN is for tax purposes. It will help for your petition as one of your doc support. As for the petition, where you under 21 when your dad petition you? Baka pwede ka sa CSPA. If not so F2B ka. If your dad turn USC this year and your 22 yrs old you'll be updated to an F3 F1 category if hindi married. Pag married F3 Category.

cha-cha, yup sis the petition for your sis will be affected. But like you said pweding e-retain. I think your sis need to write the US Embassy a letter that she reject the upgrade category on her petition and wants to retain the F2B status. :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:13:36 am by lyn »

m i k m i k

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2011, 10:40:02 am »
@cha-cha 22 na po ako last March. And ngaun pa lang magifile dad ko.

@lyn ngaun pa lang ffile sis. So f3 pala ako.

May prob ba nga e! Illegitimate daughter and son kasi kami. May mga gagawin pa kaya process dun?

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2011, 11:05:20 am »
^^^grabe sa tagal nga sis, actually inaabangan ko lang naman for my mom and dad, ako di na ako umaasa sa petition ng lola ko, masyadong matagal, hassle kung hassle talaga, not unless siguro bumilis which is i don't even know when mangyayari yun. ok lang din naman, mangyayari kung mangyayari, makakasunod din ako sa US either through our petition or k1, kung ano nalang mauna. both options are available naman. enjoy ko nalang muna Pinas and work lang, para may experience when i get there.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #297 on: April 15, 2011, 04:07:04 am »
m i k m i k, ahhh so F1 Category ka. You're not married right? Pag married F3 Category. Sorry nakamali post ko itaas.

About the illegitimate issue: Ok lang yan, basta may supporting documents kayo. Did your mom and dad married after you were born? If so their marriage certificate can be a doc support for that. Also, pictures of you and your dad through the years, letter of acknowledgement na kayo ay mga anak nya.

Ito sabi sa I-130 instruction found here: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-130instr.pdf

Quote
4. A child born out of wedlock and you are the father: If the child was not legitimated before reaching 18 years old, you must file your petition with copies of evidence that a bona fide parent-child relationship existed between the father and the child before the child reached 21 years. This may include evidence that the father lived with the child, supported him or her, or otherwise showed continuing parental interest in the child's welfare.

Good Luck sis on your petition. ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:12:32 am by lyn »

m i k m i k

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #298 on: April 15, 2011, 10:12:27 pm »
^ nope sis di sila nagpakasal. Thanks sa info sis! ;) akala ko need pa ng mga DNA test and all. Thank u sis sa info.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #299 on: April 15, 2011, 10:21:15 pm »
^You're welcome sis. A DNA Test won't hurt naman if meyron kayo. :)

Also yung financial support na binibigay sa papa nyo will count as evidence din. Receipts when he send the money, or bank transaction galing from your father will be good to submit as evidence sis. Yung Birth Certificate nyo ba, nan doon ang pangalan ng dad nyo or wala? If nandoon sa Birth Certificates nyo, that's a strong evidence na.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:27:49 pm by lyn »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close