watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3  (Read 123201 times)

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #260 on: March 22, 2011, 06:44:21 pm »
^^yes sis,kapag naging current na yung PD namin ulit,for medical and interview na.. :) F2A category ko sis...

cloud9

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #261 on: March 30, 2011, 06:47:41 pm »
hello! mga sis, pwede ko ba iapply tourist na lang? my husband is u.s citizen na. wala naman ako plan sa u.s tumira talaga kaya gusto ko pabalik balik lang ako. tia

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2011, 01:32:17 pm »
^You can try applying, see if they will grant you that tourist visa. Though malabo bec your hubby is USC na. You could have your hubby petition you, once you have your GC maybe you can ask the embassy to change your GC into a tourist visa bec you don't have any plans of staying in the US. You just want to visit, to come and go anytime without abondoning your residency. They might grant you that tourist visa then since it's fairly clear you don't have any intention of migrating in the US. Since you will give up the GC for a tourist visa. ;)

BTW mga sis, my parents received their GC na pala. :) Happy3x for them!!! ;D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:34:15 pm by lyn »

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #263 on: April 02, 2011, 06:04:28 am »
hello mga sis bakit kaya wala pa nakapost sa VB para sa month ng april na para sa MAY VB... ;D
 :D sana bumalik na siya sa dating PD
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:06:48 am by kay_olive »

marsh_candy

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #264 on: April 02, 2011, 10:13:16 pm »
wow.. first time ko padaan dito. Gusto ko pumunta ng US.. Sayang naudlot kami last year, dapat dun na ma-aassign si hubby. Basta, try-try pa rin. Sana makapunta na rin kami.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #265 on: April 03, 2011, 09:44:56 pm »
^^sana nga sis, i really want VB to move or leap big time. its been 16 long years.

ato

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #266 on: April 03, 2011, 09:46:52 pm »
sis olive, ang alam ko kasi, base from this thread, every 2nd week of the month lumalabas

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2011, 12:59:56 pm »
Hi Sis Shopaholic! 16 years ka ng naghihintay?  :o  :o paano kasi sobrang bagal ng VB  ::)  :(

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #268 on: April 04, 2011, 03:43:55 pm »
^yeah sis, f3 category priority date 1995, na overage na ako't lahat lahat wala padin, nag retrogress pa, supposed to be aalis na sila last year. sana maging current ulit PD,sayang nga medical nila eh.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #269 on: April 04, 2011, 06:17:54 pm »
ayyy... Sis grabeh VB ngayon mas lalong tumagal ano  :'(

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #270 on: April 04, 2011, 10:07:41 pm »
^oo sis, super tagal talaga.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #271 on: April 04, 2011, 11:24:51 pm »
u know what sis dati hindi umaabot ng 10 years yung waiting period sa F3 category... yung mga kakilala kasi namin na nandon sa US ang nagsabi... at what age kaya masilayan namin ang US.. hayyyZ  :P

baby michael

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #272 on: April 06, 2011, 07:39:13 am »
i just received notice of action from uscis.. i'm a USC petitioning my mother. she's in the phils now. i'm here in the US.. our PD is november  2010.. ano na next namin gagawin? mas ok ba na ako (petitioner) ang maging choice of agent or sya na lang (beneficiary)?

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #273 on: April 06, 2011, 11:14:19 am »
sis baby micheal, next step will be the NVC process.

Your mom's papers will be transferred to NVC for further processing.

Expect to get your mom's NVC case number soon.

When I petition my parents, I was the choice of agent mas mabilis I think. :) All I needed is their signature sa mga forms which they mailed to me together with their other docs. Ako nalang ang nag arrange/organized lahat at send sa NVC, mas mabilis makuha sa NVC. :)

baby michael

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #274 on: April 07, 2011, 12:33:28 am »
^ that's what i thought so too.. mas mainam na ako na lang ang choice of agent..mas madali ko syang maasikaso dito.. what do i advise my mom in the phils. should she be expecting a call or letter from NVC?
thanks lyn.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #275 on: April 07, 2011, 11:58:03 pm »
^NVC preffered to communicate thru emails sis. And it is much faster din pag emails.

You will received an email sa NVC for your mom's NVC case number, also the form DS 3032 (Choice of Agent) and fees for AOS and IV Fee Bill.

I suggest you call NVC and have your mom's email address be registered. Also your email address too. That way both of you will received an email from NVC on the next step to do.

Also suggest to have your mom print out the froms DS 3032, DS 230 sign it and together with the supporting docs (Birth Cert, NBI, Photocopy of her passport etc.) send it to you.

So when the NVC send you an email to do this and that, all you have to do is arrange it and send it to them. You'll also save the waiting time sa pag send ng mama mo ng mga docs nya.

Read my timeline sa first page sis. Para you'll know what to expect din. :)

You're welcome sis.

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2011, 12:59:32 am »
Update:
 
My parents received their GC on March 30, 2011. After 2 weeks and 5 days since they arrived here in US.

And their SSN arrived on April 4, 2011. 5 days after their GC arrived. Weird bec they received their Welcome Letter on April 1st. Their GC arrived 1st before their Welcome Letter.
 
We did went to the SSA office early in the morning before our mail was delivered on March 30, to apply for their SSN. We told the SS officer there that they tick off in their DS 230 that they want to apply for the SSN, she check their system that they won't be doing a multiple application for the SSN but since it's been 3 weeks (almost 3 weeks) she allowed them to apply there.

My parents now have their State ID and we're able to open a bank account for them. Yey! ;D

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #277 on: April 09, 2011, 06:12:36 am »
VB for MAY PD is June 8, 2007 nag move ng 2 months.. ;D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 06:14:39 am by kay_olive »

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #278 on: April 09, 2011, 10:58:43 am »
F3 category moved 1 and 1/2 month. slow yet no retrogression, expect daw leap on VB sa june.

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2011, 02:30:26 pm »
^^ nice you'll be teaching them how to drive soon. haha  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close