watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3  (Read 122829 times)

magic dragon

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2011, 02:22:20 pm »

good! hard copy on hand. congrats & good luck to the trip. :D

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2011, 02:45:49 pm »
^Thanks sis. Yeah, so excited na to see them again. Almost 6 years din hindi ko nakita sila...

Tickets nalang talaga kulang...hehe ;D May na contact na sila, waiting for an email and see kung alin sa ila yung mas cheap. :)

aien

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2011, 04:05:28 pm »
@sis lyn congrats hehe  ;)

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2011, 07:34:15 pm »
sis lyn...  :) congrats! tagal din pala hindi kayo nagkita ng parents mo.. since pagdating mo diyan sis hindi ka pa nagbakasyon sa pinas?

nga pala sabihin ko na lang sa papa na email niya na lang ang NVC... salamat uli sis..  :)

God bless us always!

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2011, 12:58:47 am »
sis ato, I understand your situation sis. One or both of you needs to adjust or gaya sa ginagawa ko, I list down yung plano ko para if I do it na I can scratch it off. It helps me out (I see prespective pag I know I'm moving down on my list & know my plans are almost at hand)...then find something else to fill out your time so you won't keep on looking on that list and drives you crazy. You can add the list to your prayers and novena.

If wala sa inyo kasi mag-aadjust (and I know palagi nalang nag aadjust especially palaging postpone yung plano nyo & I know most of the time ikaw nagaadjust and you think bat ikaw palagi....) after awhile kasi one or both of you will resent each other. What you are doing now, praying for peace of mind and strength to face your trials is what I would do too. Also, ask for more patience sis...PATIENCE is our friend pag nagw-wait tayo. Ang hirap maging patient tapos maging understanding pa.

Ito nalang I think this sums it up, my sister put this on her status sa FB nya before: "HIS way is waaaaayyyy BEYOND man's understanding. The will of GOD will never take YOU to where the GRACE of GOD will not PROTECT you."

Everything will go in it's place din sis. For now, we just have to wait, see, be patience and understand....You'll have your answer din.

sis aien and sis kuruga, thanks mga sis. Yup sis, hindi pa talaga ako bumalik sa atin since I came here. Walang budget at ang na save penitition nalang sa parents ko. Mas magastos pag ako pumunta doon.

You're welcome sis...yes, GOD BLESS US ALL! ;)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 01:01:36 am by lyn »

bachoy0819

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #105 on: February 10, 2011, 04:31:34 am »
hi mga sis... question lang po ulit, sabi kasi ni bf saken nakareceived na daw sila ng letter from the embassy saying na they're just waiting for a visa number to be available...

can someone enlighten me about this? hehe sorry po, its just that i really don't have any idea on how the process really goes..  :)

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2011, 05:27:53 am »
^@bachoy, Is the letter from US Embassy Manila? Or from USCIS? or NVC? I'll try to answer your q as best as I could.

If the letter is from:

-USCIS

And it states Approve. It means yung I-130 nya is accepted. It's the NOA 2 (Notice of Action). The first NOA is just the receipt. If its an NOA2 letter, it means they will transfer his papers to NVC for further processing.

-NVC

And they already submitted form I-864 (AOS) & DS-230 with its corresponding fees and supporting docs. The letter your bf received means case complete na but wala pang visa # available to be given. And if hindi pa sila naka submit ng AOS and DS230, hindi pa current yung visa nya kaya waiting pa sila to make it current.

-US Embassy Manila

Same with NVC...I doubt if sila nagbigay? Maybe it was NVC who gave the letter?...USE Manila will gave your bf a letter and instruction when it's okay na to schedule his interview if may available na, na Visa# para sa kanya.

Maybe other sis can comment on this. Mga sis correct me if I'm wrong here.... Your BF is F1 dba? Unmarried sons and daughters of an American citizen. VB for F1 is 01JUN94. Anong PD ng bf mo?

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2011, 10:17:40 am »
@sis lyn, i really appreciate na nandito ka sa thread always willing na sumagot sa questions. pano na kami kung wala ka. :)

@sis ato, kaya nyo yan. sa journey na to patience talaga kelangan.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2011, 04:58:37 pm »
@ato...   :)

sis, PR pa lang parents ni h2b mo so dito ka na sa 2nd choices ni sis lyn --- >"-Or wait, let your h2b come here in US and go back there to marry you and get you."   ;)

tama sila ni sis septembernine na kailangan maging patient tayo.. don't worry mabilis lang time ngayon.. just be strong all the time..  :) daming sissies dito na nandun hubby nila sa US na naghihintay rin na maging current PD's so kaya mo rin iyan ok sis? hehe...  :)

sis lyn... 2 thumbs up sa iyo...  ;)  :-*

bachoy0819

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2011, 02:58:26 am »
^@bachoy, Is the letter from US Embassy Manila? Or from USCIS? or NVC? I'll try to answer your q as best as I could.

If the letter is from:

-USCIS

And it states Approve. It means yung I-130 nya is accepted. It's the NOA 2 (Notice of Action). The first NOA is just the receipt. If its an NOA2 letter, it means they will transfer his papers to NVC for further processing.

-NVC

And they already submitted form I-864 (AOS) & DS-230 with its corresponding fees and supporting docs. The letter your bf received means case complete na but wala pang visa # available to be given. And if hindi pa sila naka submit ng AOS and DS230, hindi pa current yung visa nya kaya waiting pa sila to make it current.

-US Embassy Manila

Same with NVC...I doubt if sila nagbigay? Maybe it was NVC who gave the letter?...USE Manila will gave your bf a letter and instruction when it's okay na to schedule his interview if may available na, na Visa# para sa kanya.

Maybe other sis can comment on this. Mga sis correct me if I'm wrong here.... Your BF is F1 dba? Unmarried sons and daughters of an American citizen. VB for F1 is 01JUN94. Anong PD ng bf mo?

naku sis, parang sa department of state palang galing yung letter nya...
actually nung nakita ko yung PD nya mejo nadisappoint ako, nalimutan ko yung month pero 2003 yung year.. so malamang matagal pa [textspeak!] yung iintayin namen para sa visa nya..

@sis ato nakakarelate ako sayo, kame din ni bf madameng plans pero hindi kame makapagumpisa kasi nga inaantay namen yung visa nya, parang yung visa nya yung magiging basis ng lahat... kasi sa case naman namen, may 10yrs multiple naman ako so plan namen is pagdating ng visa nya sabay kame aalis tapos pag bumaba na papers nya dun na kame magpapakasal. another option is kung wala pa talaga yung visa nya then magkaron kame bigla ng baby, ill go to the US para dun mag givebirth then balik na lang ulit sa pinas and wait for his visa, atleast buong family kame na pwede pumunta ng US once visa is granted.. ewan ko, pero we have the same feeling... hindi ko na din alam gagawin, ngayon everytime na paguusapan yung visa nya nagaaway kame... pareho na kameng naaapektuhan... :'(

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2011, 05:29:22 am »
@sis ato, sis septembernine, sis kuruga and sis bachoy, I'm just happy to help... :)

Prayers, patience and understanding are the most essential sa atin mga sis lalo na nag-w-wait tayo ng sobrang matagal. Years and years...Nakakasayang sa panahon natin din pag wala tayo ibang ginagawa. Kaya fill your time up with other things nalang para di mo na maiisip ang petition na yan.

@sis ato, sana nga we could meet...one of these days...

@sis bachoy, yeah..it looks like sa NVC pa yung letter nya. And he has to wait pa for his PD to be current before his case will be transferred to US Embassy Manila and then, he will be given instructions to schedule his interview.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2011, 06:55:01 am »
Hey sisses! I wish I can start my petition for my husband too kaso parang hinde madale kase parehas kame nasa pinas. I'm intimidated to go to the US now kase mahirap daw humanap ng work kahit citizen. true ba yon? we wanna take the plunge especially now that we have a daughter which brings me to this question.

So since US citizen ako, technically dapat citizen na din baby ko. Kaso I read the requirements for applying for Consular report of birth aborad, kelangan 5 years minimum yung domicile sa US prior to the birth of the baby. Kaso hinde ko na-meet yun kase all this time nasa pinas lang naman ako. Pano kaya yon?

bachoy0819

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2011, 07:09:33 am »
@sis ato, sis septembernine, sis kuruga and sis bachoy, I'm just happy to help... :)

Prayers, patience and understanding are the most essential sa atin mga sis lalo na nag-w-wait tayo ng sobrang matagal. Years and years...Nakakasayang sa panahon natin din pag wala tayo ibang ginagawa. Kaya fill your time up with other things nalang para di mo na maiisip ang petition na yan.

@sis ato, sana nga we could meet...one of these days...

@sis bachoy, yeah..it looks like sa NVC pa yung letter nya. And he has to wait pa for his PD to be current before his case will be transferred to US Embassy Manila and then, he will be given instructions to schedule his interview.

Yung letter head po nung letter is United State Department of State, same lang po ba yun with NVC? then another question, pag meron na bang Case # and PD approve na ba sya sa petition and waiting na lang ng process? tapos base po sa VB available ngayon, correct me if im wrong.. F1 category, year ng PD nya is 2003, so ibig sabihin sobrang tagal pa ng aantayin namen? hay naku.... :'(

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2011, 10:22:24 am »
F3 category na stuck na yata sa 1991  ::) 3 years ago 1991 na pinaprocess nila hanggang ngayon hindi pa matapos-tapos...   >:(   :'(
ang bagal talaga..  ::)  >:(


lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2011, 02:15:24 pm »
@twelve_goddess, You can try petitioning your hubby thru DCF (Direct Consular Filing) sis. It only takes 5-8 months processing, since you are a US citizen you can file/submit all forms, docs and fees directly there sa US Consulate (US Embassy Manila).

I post the links on page 4 reply #71.

For the Report of Birth, I found this:
http://manila.usembassy.gov/service/citizenship/first-time-report-of-birth-abroad7.html

Quote
1.TRANSMISSION – This is the ability of a U.S. citizen parent to transmit citizenship to their child. The U.S. citizen parent(s) must have been a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth and must have accrued sufficient physical presence in the U.S. to transmit citizenship. The transmission requirements depend on the date of birth of the child and the legal relationship between the parents at the time of the birth of the child. See the Transmission Requirements for Citizenship.
2.LEGITIMATION - The child/applicant must meet the legal requirements pertaining to legitimation.  A child born to a female U.S. citizen (and a non-U.S. citizen father) is automatically legitimated. Proof of legitimation is required for a child born to a male U.S. citizen.  Persons born to an in-wedlock U.S. citizen father and non-U.S. citizen mother are legitimated by virtue of the marriage.  Persons born to an out-of wedlock U.S. citizen father and non-U.S. citizen mother, and not legitimated by the natural parents' subsequent marriage, can be legitimated under the Immigration and Nationality Act by one of two methods. See the Legitimation Requirements for further details.
3.FILIATION - A biological and legal relationship with the child/applicant and the claimed U.S. citizen parent must be established.

Hindi naman es-tinate na how many years ka kailangan nag stay sa US. :-\ Even yung form.

Ito yung FORM: DS 2029
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/156216.pdf

Documentary Evidence #12. Hindi es-pinisify kung how many years yung physical presence mo sa US.

Why not try reporting it sis before it's too late.

@bachoy, yup sis. Same lang. Did the letter has their MNL Case # na? Or is it still the Case # used they got from USCIS? USCIS case # usually starts with WAC...

Pag may case number na cya waiting nalang sya for further process sis. Like submitting their choice of agent (DS3032), paying the AOS fee $88, submitting the AOS (I-864) with supporting docs, then pay IV Fee Bill of $404, submit DS230 with supporting docs. Once everything is on NVC system and NVC accepted everything. Your bf or petitioner of bf will received an email that he is case complete na and they will transfered his case to US Embassy Manila.

Once US Embassy Manila receives his case and he is given instructions na may available visa # na para sa kanya. He can then schedule for his interview appointment. But before he schedule his appointment, he needs to go and get his medical first.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:18:33 pm by lyn »

bachoy0819

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2011, 12:28:57 am »
^lyn MNL na po yung start ng case number nya... so sis, ibig sabihin is hangang hindi yung PD nya ang nakapost sa VB hindi mangyayari yung further processing ng papers nya? hay... sana may big leap pag labas ng march VB...

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2011, 02:00:13 am »
^Yup sis...kaya sana nga big yung leap sa March sa VB. :)

kay_olive

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2011, 03:16:00 am »
VB for march lumabas na ito ang result mga sis 01JAN07..

umatras naman ngayon...waaaaa

bachoy0819

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2011, 03:40:12 am »
hay F1 category is 15DEC94... :'(

matagal tagal pang antayan to...

lyn

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative) Part 3
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2011, 03:53:53 am »
That looks like nag retrogress :( F2A on VB Feb 2011 is 01JAN08 now it's 01JAN07.

F1 for Feb 2011 is 01AUG94 and March 2011 is 15DEC94. It leap for 4 months.

F2B Feb 2011 is 01JUN99 and on March 2011 is 01AUG99. 2 months leap.

F3 Feb 2011 is 22OCT91 and on March 2011 is 08DEC91. 2 months din leap.

F4 Feb 2011 is 15JAN88 and on March 2011 is 15JAN88. No move.

link: http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5337.html


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close