Author Topic: ballet school for toddlers  (Read 73901 times)

plum_girl

• GirlTalker
ballet school for toddlers
« on: January 30, 2011, 06:19:40 pm »
hello mga sis!

My daughter is two and a half and she's so obsessed with angelina ballerina, she always walks on tiptoes with arms outstretched. am thinking of enrolling her in ballet school that accepts toddlers. do you know of any?

princessmia08

• struggling student of life, Miakka's biggest fan :), and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • loves F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and Hi-5 :)
    • .*.Confessions of A Danceaholic.*.
Re: ballet school for toddlers
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 10:41:53 pm »
Usually big ballet schools or at least the known ones accept kids who are 3.5 to 4 yo. Wala pa kong nakita below 3 na nag-accept.

Little Gym though (gymnastics) accepts kids below 3. Gymnastics naman is a good training ground for ballet. Though sabi nila there's a risk that your daughter won't reach her full potential when it comes to her height.

plum_girl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 11:49:49 am »
i see. thanks, sis!

Mai

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 03:08:21 pm »
Plum girl: my 2.1yo loves angelina too! Always imitating ballet movenents too! Effie Nanas in shangrila accepts 3yo. Hindi nga lang bagay sa baby girl ko ang ballet, kase she's big and plump(big built, not really fat) i wonder if it's one requirement that the child should be slim and slender? Mukang koreanang tabaching yung anak ko eh hehe

sweety_paige

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 05:03:23 pm »
Meron sa ballet class sa mind camp galleria, medyo madami ding students. 

Where is Little Gym? 
Remember my name, you'll realize how you let go of the one that has done nothing but just to love you.

princessmia08

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 11:00:05 pm »
My daughter tried din kasi when she was three. Kaso she did not enjoy it yet eh and the teacher was good ah. Plus 5-7 kids lang sila so tutok. The routine bored her, I guess. Kasi sa Gymboree naman she was very participative eh. Kaya I thought sana gymnastics kasi it's more fun for them. Kaya nga lang they told me hindi daw tatangkad. haha

So they advised me to try ballet again when she's 4 na. And we'll enroll her at Halili this summer. :)

Little Gym's in Pasig. I have a copy of their rates. I could pm them to you if you like.

sweety_paige

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 11:26:19 pm »
Medyo okay location ng Halili pero puro negative feedbacks nababasa ko at may nakausap ako negative din so decided na huwag na dun.

Naku wala pang 4 yung anak ko, next summer nalang ulit, hahaha, baka di tumangkad. lol... bakit kaya dapat 4? by that age naman di din naman pa tama yung height nila di ba?
Remember my name, you'll realize how you let go of the one that has done nothing but just to love you.

princessmia08

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 11:37:57 pm »
I think it's more of because they learn to follow rules more when they're four. Kahit kasi anong gawin mong fun ang isang ballet class, andami pa rin rules eh.

For gymnastics as early as 6 months old sis puede. :) Fun sa kanila yung nagtutumbling hahaha

Andami ko kasi kilala na taga Halili and super galing nilang ballet dancers. But will read more about this nga.

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 12:35:01 pm »
^^pang seryosong bata sa halili sis  :)

Meron isang ballet school dito sa pasong tamo ext lagi ko nakikita pag sa terry's kami nagdidinner. Gusto ko sana ipasok daughter ko pero gusto ng mister ko sa iba. Saan pa kaya ang iba?

ADreamer

• GirlTalker
    • Pinay Mommy ADreamer
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 07:16:22 pm »
There's also one in Shangri-la Mall they accent 3yrs old. It's P650/session T/Sat ang schedule for Baby Ballet. We went there pero it was so crowded kasi sa labas the parents and yaya were magulo and inside I tried to let Peaches (my daughter) see the lesson pero there was this bantay who said, QUIET to Peaches and natakot na [textspeak!] bata so she didn't want to enroll na.

Sigh.

Anyway, go try it.
A String of three strands is not easily broken.

Happy_Angel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 07:20:56 pm »

Hi sisses!  If your location is within Rizal or Antipolo area, I can recommend someone who teaches ballet even to kids (as young as 3) at a very reasonable rate.  She holds classes at Valley Fair (along Ortigas Ave. Ext.).  It's really nothing "serious" kaya naman my daughter loves attending her classes - as if she's playing lang.

You could pm me for details.   :) 

cynth_pink00

• Senior GirlTalker
  • another serious look from Noe :)
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 11:36:00 am »
My daughter Noelle who is also 4 right now is just crazy about Angelina Ballerina...

I tried searching for ballet schools in the area (Pasig) and I have found 3 ballet schools na pwede sa amin. 1 is in Shangrila which is of Effie Nanas and another in Valle 1(The Dance School) and the closest to our place is Dance Plus.

Tuition wise, grabe ang mura sa Dance Plus.  Since my daughter is only 4y.o  parang I want to start her there atleast kung ma bore sya eventually hindi masakit sa bulsa plus it's just 2 blocks away from our house. 

Dream ballet school ko parin for Noe is the one of Perry Sevidal in Makati... Someday! Kahit malayo dadayuhin parin namin yun  :)

spnliz

• sweettezil
  • GirlTalker
  • * Baby Sofie * King Tabby
    • Sweettezil
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 03:03:44 pm »
Meron bang in las pinas na ballet school for toddlers?

showermist

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 06:45:44 am »
check this

http://www.stepsdancestudio.ph/ballet.html

they have something for 2-3 yrs old :)

sweet25

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 12:04:29 pm »
There is a new ballet School and Ballet Day Care Center na pwede kids 1-4 years old for a very unique ballet day care program based on UK it's super popular ito sa London and this will be the 1st one they are starting sa Phils this will opened around March 2011 along Commonwealth sa main road near Casa Milan Fairview Quezon City it develops Childrens love for the arts and music and dance at the same time they develop motor skills and social interaction  plus it's super fun  they develop self confidence and poise of a ballerina.

Young Baby Ballet Program nila pwede kids 1-4 years old
May Twinkle Toes Ballet program din 4-6 years old
Baby ballet basics 6-7 years old
Then regular ballet classes unique kasi sa ibang schools wall ballet for young kids super cute nung nasa YouTube sa UK baby ballet schools na 1-4 yrs old type nyo Lang baby ballet UK sa YouTube 

Madami pa sila programs like Little Mozart music classes for kids may violin piano keyboards flute 
Also other dances like jazz, street dance

Plus very affordable rates mas mura sa Halili coz they will be giving out introductory discounts with free sessions  nakakuha na ko  discount Im enrolling my 6 yr old daughter 

Since mag open palang sila this march if you pre-enroll before summer you will get the free registration and free sessions and big discount. ;)

nice naman sis want to enrol my daughter but i am from the south carmona in particular. Hilig p naman ng anak ko sumayaw even she is just 1 year old. Sana in few years mag open sila ng branch sa south.

pinkcoyote

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 09:30:36 am »
princessmia08! kelan yung ballet class summer sa halili? i also want to enroll salma.. kaso may nabasa nga akong bad feedbacks na yung nagtuturo sa kids are not ballet teachers talaga, parang students/dancers ng halili na hindi marunong magturo or maghandle ng kids.. kumbaga dancer lang sila na magaling so nangyayari nga di nakukuha attention ng kids ?

so im also looking for other schools to check sa area ko..

for the threadstarter..you may check House of Dance sa may don antonio (commonwealth)-pki google na lang-- kasi nakapanuod ako dati ng recital dun yung mga kids na nasa ballet class parang mga 3 pa lang ang cu-cute eh. :)

pinkcoyote

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2011, 04:32:36 pm »
i also saw another school na mukhang okay, but unfortunately malayo pa din sakin, the name is Pink Toes, meron sila FB page. Branches are katipunan, congressional, fairview and marcos hiway atipolo.

b3b3

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 12:16:03 pm »
try to inquire sa ballet phippines, naka enroll daughter ko since october last  year upto now...

jessica

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Longchamp bags, Victoria's Secret Fragrances, Hermes EDP
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2011, 12:35:09 pm »
I inquired sa Pink Toes, kaso di pa nila matanggap ang 2.7 mo old daughter ko, too young pa daw masyado :D sayang isasabay ko na sana sa summer class niya para isang biyahe na lang, masulit man lang yung gas dahil sa Gingerbread naman siya mag summer.

Babykiss

• Pacifist
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Shopaholic Mumpreneur
    • The Best Matrix in the World!
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 11:04:12 am »
Meron ballet school in Makati or V Cruz area?

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close