We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hirap kill ng espiegle ah...may dupe kaya yun?...
^^Sis, I have the Bobbi Brown foundation. I used to liked it until napansin ko mabilis maghulas lalo na kung super humid ng weather
^Welcome. I hope na-kill na natin hehe
Girls ang galing after backreading dami ko natutunan!! Most especially yung mga lemmings natin,dapat talAga yung gusto+magagamit talaga natin!! Pero kanya kanya rin ng hilig and priorities yan eh...This thread really made me think not twice but thrice about these lemmings of mine...hehe..Please kill my lemmings for Laura Mercier primer and foundiealso Nars Sheer glow..
If I may answer, sis, sa experience ko sa primer, kahit Laura Mercier, MAC, or Smashbox, NOTHING BEATS GOOD SKIN. Kasi kahit mamahaling primer, kung talagang flaky skin, or super oily, talagang hindi kakapit ng maayos ang foundation. I have dry skin, so I look for a moisturizing foundation with SPF. Pero primer, like sis heatherette, I can live without. Gastos lang yun. Idagdag mo na lang yung pera pang skin care. Or if you got good skin, just save it for something else that you really need.
^diba its helps the make up last long and look fresh all day? Tamad kasi ako mgtouch up..hihi...XDbut on second thought maybe I just need a nice foundie...