watch now

Author Topic: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2  (Read 108002 times)

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2014, 10:50:15 am »
Redwin sorbolene moisturising body wash and lotion with vitamin e. I don't use scrubs coz it can dry my skin really bad.

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #281 on: November 27, 2014, 09:01:57 am »
anong body wash ang moisturizing and at the same time whitening?

huggykaye

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #282 on: November 27, 2014, 11:46:23 am »
ok na ako sa Ivory na bosy wash :) yung color green with aloe feeling ko lang mas moisturized hehe :)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2014, 02:55:47 am »
i was using victoria secret stimulating body scrub in pear glace. as in may sugar beads sya and nakaka exfoliate talaga.. too bad discontinued na..

meron pa bang product na kagaya neto..?

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2014, 08:02:43 am »
^where did you buy yours sis? and how much? :)

Online meron My Konjac Sponge sis. Try mo din sa ig.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2014, 02:02:34 pm »
Ms. Right, I use Dial Body wash. I love it, ang bango and nakaka moisturize talaga.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2014, 02:50:54 pm »
i'm using Dial body wash too. yung coconut water. i really really love it! super bango!

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #287 on: January 11, 2015, 06:32:34 pm »
I have a very sensitive skin, very prone to dryness and every time mag change ang season here, sigurado mangangati ako or magkakarashes, in short, abnormal ang balat ko. I tried Dermaveen before, sobrang ganda kaso pricey. shifted to sorbolene washes, so far ok na ok. Cheaper pa. I think $10 cheaper sa dermaveen. so I am sticking to my cheap sorbolene body wash. plus sorbolene moisturiser after shower.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #288 on: June 22, 2015, 12:11:19 pm »
Bakit parang ang hapdi ng scrub ng A'Bonne? :( As in pagkalagay palang sa skin ang kati at hapdi. Di ko kinaya ni-rinse ko agad. A'Bonne spa white C creamy salt yung gamit ko. Laki pa naman ng tube. I remember yung milk scrub din nahapdian ako kaya I thought pag creamy yung consistency mas ok pero hapdi padin huhu :'( Twice ko na ginamit same feeling padin, di talaga sya tolerable for me, parang may sugat buong katawan ko na pinigaan ng calamansi na ginapangan ng higad, ganun ka-intense! Will go back to my HG scrub na gluta-C na nakakabrighten tlaga ng skin at mas better sa lulur.

For body wash, I use HHN Mammome Natural Body Wash. Di nga lang nagllast yung smell kasi hindi artificial fragrances yung ginagamit ng HHN. Parang cetaphil sya for me with a touch of berry. I keep on using this becos aside from the fact that it moisturizes my skin, a portion of proceeds will go to the Philippine Foundation for Breast Care, Inc. (Kapuso Foundation) which helps provide treatment for indigent women with breast cancer. Eto talaga ginagamit ko pag pinapahinga ko skin ko from whitening soaps.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #289 on: June 22, 2015, 02:22:51 pm »
i use Lush Rub Rub Rub as my body scrub once a week pero daily i use any kind of body wash, currently i'm using olay fresh outlast soothing orchid and black currant at night and in the morning tone mango splash, refreshing and it wakes me up in the morning.

krnc

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #290 on: June 22, 2015, 03:51:20 pm »
Soap and Glory scrubs for the win! :)

toria

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #291 on: June 22, 2015, 04:00:54 pm »
I love Dove's body wash (blue)

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #292 on: June 22, 2015, 04:43:03 pm »
St. Ives apricot scrub, very good for bacne

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #293 on: June 22, 2015, 08:11:46 pm »
Rave: VMV Sunblock 45. Non greasy and sticky. But just needs blending

Rant: Ocean Potion 45. Pfft itchy face :'( Red and itchy face :(

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #294 on: October 07, 2015, 03:12:40 am »
abonne salt scrub and asian secrets lulur  :)

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #295 on: October 07, 2015, 03:41:30 am »
^ pareho tayo sis!  ;D

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #296 on: October 07, 2015, 05:47:22 am »
Body scrub: Asian Secrets Lulur
Body wash: BBW Paris Nights and VS Pure Seduction

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #297 on: October 07, 2015, 08:56:46 am »
Right now gamit ko Olay Moisture Outlast body wash, with honey. I have really dry skin and this does the job of moisturizing my skin without leaving me with a greasy feeling. Ang bango pa. I alternate with Dial body wash.

When my skin is extra dry, I love love love L'Occitane Almond shower oil. I would use this every day kung hindi lang kamahalan. But to me this is the best in terms of moisturizing. Ang bango pa ng almond scent.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #298 on: October 07, 2015, 11:05:21 am »
Body Scrub: Before, loyal ako sa Asian Secrets Lulur. Now, I'm using Gluta-C Intensive Whitening Body Scrub and it is definitely better! Mas nakakaputi talaga to. Love ko din ang Hollywood Style Whitening Scrub because of the minty feeling at mas natural ang ingredients.

Body Wash: Johnson's Baby Milk Bath. Bangoooo!

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Body Wash/Body Scrubs - Thread 2
« Reply #299 on: October 07, 2015, 09:20:04 pm »
Curious na ko talaga diyan sa Gluta-C scrub wala pa lang ako lakas ng loob na itry. Like ko Asian Secrets Lulur kasi calming and relaxing ang scent unlike "daw" ng Gluta-C scrub na very artificial ng scent.

Johnson's baby bedtime bath sis super bango din. Sarap talaga matulog after magshower

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close