We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I'll try that. I've tried Dove and St. Ive's, wala talagang effect My skin's still so dry. Grrr. Ano pa ba pwede for dry skin? Dati I used L'Occitane Supple Skin Oil, and it worked to relieve the dryness, pero sana may wash na hindi na nga kailangan pa mag lotion or oil.
I'm currently finishing up my lush snow fairy and lush twilight, and on days na tinatamad ako to use either, I use the body shop's earth lovers shower gel in pear & lemongrass. Meron din akong nakatenggang olay body wash na super laki na di ko pa nauubos, might just give it to my cousin. Tapos pag naubos ka na yun lahat, saka lang I'll use my philosophy have a cherry christmas shower gel and the le petit marsellais shower gel in verbena and lemon. Lovee shower gels!