We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I also use Starbucks coffee granules for Garden. Its as good as any exfoliating scrubs available in the market, best of all.. its FREE! super fine granules. Smells like coffee pa. Just a small tip:)I use this instead of lulur. Maybe you can just mix it with your fave bath liquid soap. I use it alone, or with J and J milk bath.Since its coffee granules(yung pinag brew brewed) it has caffeine. oks pa siya sa mga cellulites.
@snowyice- you mean coffee beans pa yung sa sb? No, fine granules na siya sis.( Yung packed for the garden.) Isang buong block siya pero,di siya beans.kuha ka lang ng kaunti na parang kumukuha ka ng salt. Pinong pino siya girl.