Author Topic: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?  (Read 14626 times)

biancs

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 09:58:03 am »
minamasahe ko sya at nilalambing.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 12:39:48 pm »
HI!!

opo, massage at lambing works wonders for my husband pag stressed or inis cya sa work o sa kun ano pa man reason..

=)

wkt

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 05:46:02 pm »
pag bad day na pagod, himas likod lang and i tell him na i love him.
pag mainit ang ulo, i give him space. mahirap kasi baka sakin ilabas ang galit hehe

lee888

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 06:58:25 pm »
I write him little love notes that I put either in the pants that he will wear to office, or in his laptop case that brings to office.

I send him a cheerful loving email (see http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,225731.0.html) describing my positive feelings over being with him.

When he arrives home and he goes to the bathroom to freshen up, I enter the bathroom disrobe and we bathe together, with me soaping and caressing his whole body.

I sometimes offer to give him a massage - head and shoulders or whole body.

We are both in our 50's and imagine us doing those things that most people think are only done by newly weds.

I learned - and he learned it too (since he is not the only one who gets stressed and has a bad day; I have a bad day sometimes too) - when we did the RETROUVAILE Program.

Mommy Fe

wow mommy fe! that's really inspiring. thanks for sharing! :)

lee888

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2011, 07:02:19 pm »
A guy's POV here:

I think that a lot of stressed married men out there need an outlet. Maybe very often a simple listening ear or someone to share his worries/stress related stories with, will be more than enough to give a guy that much needed outlet.

Not that an excellent dish, a neck rub, or a wet blowjob won't work wonders ... ay. Wala palang bj dun sa namention mo. :) But anyway, there are two ways to provide support. One of them is to be the generous hostess to the returning warrior, and the other is by being the receptive sounding board to the stressed-out modern day warrior. And mind you, that works. Just imagine all the ladies' drinks and tips GROs get just for pretending to be interested in the blabber a lot of drunk customers dish out. ;)

I hope that helps.

@paulo- thanks for the tip! my point ka. in short, women should not just be good talkers but great listeners as well  :)

ishi90210

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 07:20:49 am »
well, i usually get hints naman everytime he's having a bad day. kasi he'll text me saying how annoyed he is with his staff or whatever. so i know na pagdating nya sa house, bad trip sya. what i'll do is i'll bake something para pagdating nya sa house, amoy pa lang medyo makalma na sya. then i'll give hima  head and neck rub while asking him how his day been. so habang kwento sya, nagiging ok na sya.

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 10:08:20 am »
I prepare his fave sandwich, lunch and dinner. i don't ask much about what made his day bad. i let him start the conversation if not, i talk about good things about the day, it attracts more positive energy. and before he sleeps, i gave him mind blowing bj. lol.

ecnarfoj

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 10:41:55 am »
I buy him McSpagetti kasi favorite niya yun. Then mag-burn ako ng lavender oil sa bahay with matching hot tea. May kasama pang massage yun tapos I'll ask our son to hug his daddy. :)

lulay17

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 09:23:26 pm »
I try to avoid to annoy my hubby. So kapag he's having a bad time, di ko sinasabayan ng kahit ano dahil sira na nga araw nung tao, bubulabugin ko pa. I try to cheer him up, cook for him or ask him what he wants. I also encourage my son to make lambing to his daddy. Then if something is really bothering him, I tell him na i-share niya sakin para makapag labas siya ng feelings. I try to be not only a wife but also a friend na he can trust telling me anything and make him feel na andito lang ako, ready to listen. I also give him massages and try to make him laugh kahit na corny ako :D

iam.janedoe

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2011, 11:43:29 pm »
Sometimes sinasabayan ko siya, mas nagiging bad ang day ko! hahahaha  ;D

But more often, pinapatawa ko siya, mabilis lang siya makalimot lalo na kung magaganda yung mga sinasabi ko and kinikwento ko skanya. We have the same interests so I know how to make him forget whatever he has on his mind.  :P lambing lang solve na problem niya. Try nyo. Effective siya  :-*

xiansmom

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2011, 12:28:22 am »

Di naman kasi nagpapakita ng ganun si hubby e
kapag naiirita sya dahil lang naman sa work
kung bad trip sya sa work,di nya dinadala sa bahay
pag nasa bahay na sya ok na sya,kinukwenta lang nya sakin
na naiinis sya sa mga kasama nya...ganun lang.
kapag ganun pinapabayaan ko muna,di ko muna kinukulit
tahimik lang muna ako...nawawala naman agad yun..
ako madalas bad day eh,lagi tinotoyo..buti nalang haba ng pasensya nun...hehe

gridiron babe

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2012, 04:31:27 pm »
prepare for him a really sumptuous meal! kakaiba ang healing power ng food especially for guys.   ;) then, konting space lang... and if he wants to talk, then kinig-kinig lang ako... unless he would ask for my opinion.... and most importantly, i would try my best na hindi topakin or i-suppress muna ang mood swings ko especially kung petty lang naman.

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2012, 04:51:10 pm »
Tatahimik lang yun at mangdedma samin, pag nakahiga na kame  before going to sleep hug ko sya and kiss.,
Minsan pag alam ko stress sya work niyaya ko sya mag 2 bottles .

mamichula

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2012, 01:25:23 am »
I stroke his hair and kiss him sa likod. Sometimes I'd sing him silly songs para matawa sya or I'll dance bigla haha labo but it works naman. 

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2012, 01:32:29 am »
nag jo-joke ako. or nagkukwento ako ng mga napapanood ko sa news or kahit na anong chika. then minamasahe ko ulo nya at binibigyan ko sya ng ice cream. pag medyo mainit ang ulo sa work i always tell him na hwag dalhin ang drama sa bahay dahil allergic ako sa drama. hehe...but mabait naman husband ko kahit na anong stressful nya never syang nagpakita ng asar or nagalit sa akin nalalaman ko na lang dahil makikita kong sobrang nag-iisip.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2012, 09:58:09 pm »
It's very seldom that my hubby gets really upset na his entire day gets affected. He's a very patient and resilient person kase. But whenever he gets really upset about something, I just listen to what he has to say. I dont offer my opinions unless asked, I just listen and give him a hug.

rics

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 03:31:04 am »
either he would voice out how stressed he was in the office, driving through heavy traffic, pagod with so much things to do, or he's a bit distant when he arrives home so i know that something is amiss.

during these instances, i just give him space. if goes straight to the family/tv room to watch tv or listen to music, hindi ko sinusundan. i would even go out of the house with our son so walang distractions if he just want to be by himself to rest his tired mind and body. if he wants to blabber, i just listen and patronize him. well, this is after i offer and prepare him something to eat and drink.

if this is not enough, there's the-before-we-go-to-sleep action. it makes him sleep well and feel way better the following morning.

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 04:45:50 am »
nilalambing nalang, and comfort him, plus yakap :)

juliaroberts

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2012, 09:02:35 pm »
I just keep my mouth shut. I just leave him alone. Pag medyo ok na sya, tsaka [textspeak!] kami discuss about it

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Hubby Having a Bad Day : What do you do?
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 09:44:54 am »
i hug him and pinagluluto ko.. :) saka na namin pag-uusapan pag okay na siya..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close