watch now

Author Topic: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)  (Read 96112 times)

mstrish09

  • Guest
Re: Blepharoplasty or double eyelid surgery
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2015, 03:53:16 pm »
hi mga sis nag pa upper bleph ako last year october sa shinagawa lasik center sa Makati 30k lahat ng nagastos ko kay Dr. Nuez,  kasi tinanggalan pako ng fats sa upper eyelid ko well satisfied naman ako sa result kasi parang naging blooming daw ang itsura ko maraming nakapuna hehe :)

50th sa Belo. dr. yap ng tomas morato. ok gawa niya sa akin.

Hi! Congrats on your surgeries! Pwede ko ba makita before and after pics ninyo? I want to undergo this surgery too.

mstrish09

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2015, 05:23:57 pm »
hi everyone! yung effect ba ng bleph sa inyo is nagmukhang mas dilat yung mata nyo? ang problem ko kasi sa eyes is di sya dilat na dilat. yung parang laging pagod at malungkot. kamukha ng kay angeline qunto. may creases naman yung eyelids ko pero based sa pictures kapag ngumingiti ako, nawawala yung creases at mukhang puffy yung upper eyelid. tapos slanting pa pababa yung mata ko pag nakangiti. parang reverse singkit hahaha. i really hate na ganito sila kasi ang unattractive kong tingnan pag nakangiti ako. may i know kung merong silimar case sa akin? :)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2016, 07:12:44 pm »
^tulad ka rin ng bro-in-law ko, iyan ang main reason niya why he had it done. Co-workers niya kasi lagi tinatanong kung pagod siya. We were telling him before there was nothing wrong with his eyes but he is the type of person who is very conscious of what the other people think.

Ngayon some close friends say to us na iyong eyes niya noon gusto nila kasi mapungay pero ngayon hindi na daw bagay kasi nawala na ang glow. Masaya naman siya so we just don't tell him.

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2016, 05:08:02 pm »
sad naman ng ibang experiences dito. anyway, take time to heal muna yung eyelids niyo kasi after 1 year pa yan makikita kung ano talaga final result.

altheabride

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2016, 06:37:45 pm »
i had this surgery way back 2008 ,loving the results

linai@21

  • Guest
Re: Blepharoplasty or double eyelid surgery
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2016, 11:30:53 am »
Nakita nyo po ba yung promo ng shinagawa lasik and aesthetics ngayon sa bleph?  gusto ko po itry sana have you tried their service?

un1z

  • Guest
Re: Blepharoplasty or double eyelid surgery
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2016, 09:49:14 am »
gusto ko din magpaganito. sana sa dr. din ni heart. sino kaya yun????

sis m_lim, pwede makita pics mo? thanks :)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:50:45 am by un1z »

childpatron

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2016, 09:42:36 pm »
Who has tried bladeless bleph ng shinagawa? 50k ang quote according sa staff that I chatted with...mahal naman. Dati, 25k lang ata ang bleph sa shinagawa.

sweetut

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2016, 08:53:52 pm »
Hi. My father undergone Bleph last March under Doc. Samonte. Ok naman yung result. He is already 71 pero bumata syang tignan :D

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2016, 11:04:59 am »
Has anyone contemplated on going to South Korea to have this surgery done? In Korea they have a non-incisional one, partially- incisional and incisional. Of course the incisional is still the one most natural daw for long term but with longer recovery period. 30 mins - 1 hour lang yung procedure itself but recovery is just 3 days for the non-incisional, so tempting! Kaso 2-4k USD daw ang cost.

Because there are sooo many clinics in Korea its hard as a foreigner to know which ones are good. Does anyone have any insight or experience where to go? We might go to Korea later this year so im actually considering this. Because its the plastic surgery capital of the world, baka the doctors there are much better at this so less risk na hindi magutuhan. Tapos mas magaling so less scarring, faster recovery...

Thanks!

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2017, 04:38:42 am »
I want to have this done, too.  My right eyelid is kinda droopy and kita ko agad sa pics, although sabi naman ng asawa ko di daw.  Nagka-stye kasi ako dati and hindi ako bumalik sa doctor after ko gumaling so I dunno kung naging factor ba yun bat parang may onting taba sa upper right eyelid ko.  Meron bang nagpagawa lately sa Shinagawa?

Xettebb88

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #131 on: April 01, 2017, 07:08:18 pm »
Hi mga sissy may nagpa eyelid surgery po ba dito this year 2017 or last year kung magkano na po... pa share po ng info kung sinong doctor name ng clinic thank u

rowenoh183

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2017, 03:00:43 pm »
gusto ko rin to . i really hate my "bombayin eyes" . ang pangit ko din tingnan sa pics, i always look either nakapikit or inaantok and i have asymmetrical eyes too.would this correct it? san kaya pinaka the best na clinic to get this done and how much would be the cost?

coffeehoney38

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2017, 11:40:54 am »
Hello mga sis!

Had blepharoplasty (double eyelid + fat removal) in 2010 but in a few months na-undo agad so pina-redo nung early 2011.  Thru time bumabaw yung fold until halos nawala na.  Pinagawa uli nung 2013.  Pero since 2015, same problem started again. :-[  Ngayon may folds pa pero mababaw na lalo pag bagong gising, halos wala na.  Eyes look so small kaya heavy/dark eye makeup is always a must!  Can't go out/ face other people without it -- I look like a totally different person and I feel terrible! 

So frustrating dahil sabi ay semi-permanent na yun, expected to last at least 5-7 years.  I don't really know if it's the doctor or my eyes (baka 'stubborn' yung lids ko).  Definitely, I'd go to a different doctor for revision.  I don't mean to put my previous doctor down, pero magkaiba kami ng views.  He's conservative and wants to preserve the natural oriental look which I personally DISLIKE.  I was much younger then and hesitant to assert my liberal aesthetic opinions and desires. 

Has anyone here had (or know someone who had) EPICANTHOPLASTY -- medial, lateral, or both?  This must be the procedure I need.  Though I've learned about it just last year, I've long wanted the operation which would remove the (epicanthal) fold at the inner eye corners to free the eyelids so they open up full and my lashes/lashline show.  After all the operations, I still can't use eyeliner on my upper lids the usual way 'coz it doesn't show.  My eyes are small horizontally and I want to have longer/wider eyes.  I also want to make them rounder and more classic-looking.  Bleph alone won't suffice.

I already consulted one doctor and he advised me to delay the operation (bleph + epic) until the creases undo because I wouldn't really benefit from it if it'd be done now.  He does medial (inner) epic but not lateral.  I wish to have both for that big eyes dream.  How I want to be able to go out with minimal/light or no eye makeup at all.  Meanwhile, I'd like to seek 2nd, 3rd, and so on opinions before I give it a go.

For those who (or know someone who) have had  EPICANTHOPLASTY, who are your recommendations?  I prefer PHILIPPINE DOCTORS; I'm not going abroad.  Could you show me your before & after eye pics?  Just pm me pls.  Thanks a lot. :)

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2017, 08:00:47 am »
^dark eye makeup will make your eyes look smaller. If you notice korean makeup, halos walang eye makeup tignan.

I had done bleph twice. Yung una kasi parang hindi obvious and nung tumagal parang hindi pantay mas malaki yung isang eye so i had it re-done. My eyes looked bigger the second time but the lids still doesn?t show as much. I?ve accepted na ganun na talaga i don?t want to do anything to it ok naman maglagay ng eyeliner and mascara.

Ask any surgeon and they will say the best surgery is the first one. Scary if you will keep re-doing it lalo na eyes yan. Advice ko lang learn to enhance what you?ve got. Baka ma botched pa mahirap na.

coffeehoney38

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2017, 09:58:09 am »
Hi amethyst028,

Stark dark lines on actual lashline would make my eyes look smaller indeed -- besides, eyeliner doesn't show on my upper lashline, useless.  But a softer smudged look do the trick.  I use black/very dark eyeshadow for crease definition and depth and also for soft eyeliner effect on lower lashline -- to virtually create a bigger and wider eye look.  I only use a little light/medium color below the crease for brightening effect.  Sorry pero wa-epek sa akin ang light makeup; dapat may black/very dark brown talaga. :)

Yes, I approach this with caution.  I won't go thru another operation until really needed, like if the folds undo and makeup no longer suffices.  The doctor advised me against multiple operations but said they do revision operation when necessary but extra carefully.  He also thinks there may be a loophole in the previous doctor's suturing technique.  Previous doc's approach is very conservative and he wants to retain the natural oriental look -- maybe the reason he made the folds shallower.  He also doesn't perform epicanthoplasty which could give me fuller effect.  I hope the folds hold longer so I can delay revision as much as possible.  And if I go for that operation, last na yun.

Meanwhile, I have to stick to my makeup rituals, do more research and consultation, and pray to achieve my goal soon safely and successfully.  Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:45:44 am by coffeehoney38 »

aengurl888

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2018, 11:45:00 am »
Hi!  Im interested magpa eyelid surgery. May suggestion po b kay kung saan sa qc ang safe and affordable?  Thank you 😊

Lanesky

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2018, 09:26:31 pm »
Hi, anyone here done blpeh recently? I am planning in December am still searching for better doctor. Please let me know.

aengurl888

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2018, 06:53:18 am »
Hi. Meron po ngpaeyelid surgery recently? Please reply

aengurl888

  • Guest
Re: double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2018, 07:02:29 am »
Hi. Plan ko din magpableph sa david surgy center. Kelan mo plan?  Gusto ko na sana soon pra by december oka na pati scar

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close