watch now

Author Topic: What I want to buy for our household  (Read 49472 times)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2014, 12:49:09 pm »
60 inch LED TV
Custom cabinet for the dining area
Another custom cabinet/shelving/bookcase for living area
Various shelving around the house
Night tables for our bedroom

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2014, 02:12:36 pm »
wall decals

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2014, 02:23:13 pm »
Christmas decors (Hihi) sana by next week makadaan na kami ng dapitan and divi :P

patchuchai

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2014, 07:49:19 pm »
since malapit ng matapos si small house..wish ko
mandaue bedframe and mattresss iyong pang hotel
aircon
tv
stove
ref
pots and pans
electric fan

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2014, 08:06:43 pm »
I wish to buy a wooden portable sauna for me and my husband. We have been planning on it for the longest time pero na set aside due to other things more important ...

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2014, 01:45:07 am »
ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and family room.


never got around to doing this since the house was built 16 years ago.





chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #206 on: September 21, 2014, 01:45:08 am »
I still wish to buy portable wooden sauna. Today we saw one on sale sa Mall. Original price is 180k, pero naka 50% off daw sila until tomorrow. hayy  :-\

nathanielle

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #207 on: September 21, 2014, 10:44:24 am »
I want to buy the Black and Decker handheld vacuum. Nakakapagod mag walis.

A towel rack

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #208 on: September 25, 2014, 09:38:52 am »
movable kitchen island table

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #209 on: September 25, 2014, 09:41:23 am »
Sofabed

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2014, 11:32:08 am »
Wicker basket - to place our home slippers when unused
nice chair to be placed near our entrance so my husband can sit comfortably when removing/wearing his shoes. bawal ipasok sapatos e. :)
half moon table
more plants for the balcony
coffee table and chairs for the balcony

andami pa. :(
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 04:08:00 pm by pinkpotato »

imeego

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2014, 12:37:52 pm »
yung list ko nadagdag bawas na ;D

4 units split type inverter aircon- - 3 units lang, ayaw ni hubby lagyan ang guest room coz makikta daw the outdoor unit from the garden, masisira ang view ::)
4 tv- 2 down, need to buy 2 more
custom made tv racks- opted to buy ready made na lang, coz the supplier quoted 76k for just 2 units, never mind ;D
center, side and console tables
electric fans
sofa for the master br- waiting for mandaue sale ulit
kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dinner wares- will buy this weekend
bed sheets, curtains- installed blinds na lang instead of curtains
carpets
lamps mirror for the dining room
outdoor dining set
at ang pinakaimportante:  bonsai trees for my garden ;D

added:
cleaning stuff- walis, vacuum cleaner etc etc
shoe cabinet
bath towels
floor mounted AC for the ground floor

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2014, 01:47:04 pm »
More Extensive/newer CCTV system for the house
3 additional biggest Bose personal Bluetooth speakers  for  use in other areas of the house
3 more party misters
Halloween/pumpkin banners &  pumpkin lights

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #213 on: October 14, 2014, 12:29:30 am »
I want to purchase the water purifier in Abenson

Angelite

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #214 on: October 14, 2014, 12:56:24 am »
Himalayan lamp. Di ko pa lang alam saan nakakabili.

biyach

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #215 on: October 14, 2014, 01:12:13 am »
Now that we just moved to a new house in the kingdom, below are our list of things to buy, indicating the brand I am eye-ing on.:
1. extra freezer
2. mixer (preferably KA or Kenwood)
3. floor polisher
4. serving dishes (pyrex)
5. at least 2 dozens of new plates (Corelle or Luminarc)
6. mason jars and jug
7. coffee/expresso maker
8. outdoor table and chairs including a tent or umbrella
9. surround system and speakers (Bose, hopefully)
10. christmas tree and christmas decors 

i'll add up more pag may naisip ulit ako. ;)

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #216 on: October 14, 2014, 07:21:10 am »
a new inverter ref

traxxex21

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #217 on: October 14, 2014, 07:33:24 am »
Since maliit lang ang unit namin I need to maximize yung space.

1. Kitchen Cabinet
2. Hanging Cabinet
3. Cabinets cabinets/ Shelves Shelves
4. Split Air con
5. TV Rack
6. DSL/ Cable
7. New induction Cooker
8. Microwave Oven

Drax

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2017, 01:25:43 am »
CCTV system

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2017, 06:31:21 am »
oven
turbo broiler
pressure cooker
juicer

puru wish pa lang, saka na pag me money na HAHA

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close