watch now

Author Topic: What I want to buy for our household  (Read 49435 times)

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #180 on: April 08, 2013, 04:35:34 pm »
center table and mattress

nixmusic

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2013, 05:55:15 pm »
1. ghost chairs
2. IKEA SKUBB Storage with 5 compartments
3. round dining table

kho_leen

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #182 on: April 09, 2013, 12:10:26 pm »

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #183 on: April 09, 2013, 01:23:31 pm »

a painting that will look best in my room.

sima

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2013, 02:16:26 am »
a brand new automatic washing machine
electric fans
mattress

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2013, 07:15:44 am »
Mini chandeliers
Mirror panel for our bedroom
Kitchen cabinet shelving
Clothes line
Utility stand

zoeymaicaboo

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2013, 08:34:49 am »
here's my wishlist for this year  :)
-long narrow table with wheels - like the ikea malm
-small side table
-cushions for storage benches
-window planter boxes
-new lighting fixture for the living room

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2013, 09:02:13 am »
new set of dinnerwares!

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #188 on: April 17, 2013, 04:34:22 pm »
For 2013:

-king size bed *check
-monoblocks chairs and lifetime table para sa garage pag may party *check
-toy boxes *check
-new sets of corelle plates *check
-wamsutta egyptian cotton bedsheet set *check
-carrier aircon for the living room *check
-industrial fan *check
-jml power juicer *check

-isa pang industrial fan
-more wamsutta sheets
-led tv
-new sofa set

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2014, 10:13:27 pm »
kitchenaid mixer

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2014, 10:30:20 pm »
6 seater dining set
L corner leather sofa
another LED Tv for our room
exhaust fan

robinemz

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2014, 01:33:21 pm »
Dahil kakalipat lang namin.. eto mga naisip kong kelangan pa naming bilin
 
- chest drawer
- center, side, and console table
- kitchen cabinet
- study table for each of our kids rooms
- shoe cabinet
- more curtains and bed sheets
- outdoor set
 

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2014, 11:10:34 am »
for the balcony - outdoor swing

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #193 on: August 08, 2014, 09:23:56 pm »
custom made bed for our daughters

imeego

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #194 on: September 11, 2014, 12:35:23 pm »
we'll be moving to our new house soon kaya madami akong kelangan bilhin:

4 units split type inverter aircon
4 tv
custom made tv racks
center, side and console tables
electric fans
sofa for the master br
kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dinner wares
bed sheets, curtains
carpets
lamps mirror for the dining room
outdoor dining set
at ang pinakaimportante:  bonsai trees for my garden ;D

andami ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 12:40:19 pm by imeego »

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #195 on: September 11, 2014, 12:42:41 pm »
Steam mop. Na intrigue ako. But still waiting for the response on specs from our Sis.  :). 

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #196 on: September 11, 2014, 01:06:28 pm »
air fryer
tv (pumutok yong Plasma TV namin after 5 mins na naka-on, parang ambilis masira ng TV ngayon, 2 yrs pa lang ata yon sa amin)
some tefal cooking pots siguro

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #197 on: September 11, 2014, 01:16:33 pm »
@aquacharly, I answered na your Qs on the steam mop. Here's the link.   :)

I'm saving for the Dyson Animalpro vacuum cleaner. Hopefully before the year ends magkaroon ng mga promo discounts.  ::)

Diane

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #198 on: September 12, 2014, 08:48:15 am »
all IKEA items hahah!

rics

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #199 on: September 15, 2014, 12:35:25 am »
i have a steam mop and use if for both wood and tile floors.
^ was just at ikea yesterday, dami ko din gusto bilhin.

would like to buy (not necessarily at Ikea)
- area rug
- sectional sofa
- curtains for the family room
- pot/pan organizer
- side table

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close