watch now

Author Topic: What I want to buy for our household  (Read 49423 times)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2013, 07:58:36 pm »
43' Plasma TV
New L-Shaped sala set
6 Seater Dining Set
Installation of cabinets

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2013, 09:46:12 pm »
TV Rack and Small closet for the box place.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2013, 07:57:54 pm »
Moving to a new house in 4 weeks. :)

projector
projector screen
couch for the family area
desk, drawers and book shelves for the makeup room
book shelves for the living room
computer desk and file cabinets for the office
day bed for the garden
8-10 seater dining set
shoe rack for the entrance
curtains

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2013, 09:13:38 am »
I want to purchase LED tv,
Desktop computer,
Table cloth,
New curtain,
Ionizer/humidifier,
New refrigerator.. ^_^

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2013, 07:48:38 pm »
For my room, I want a home theatre. I have a nice TV, but come rainy season, I can hardly hear anything other than the loud raindrops falling on the roof :P I also want to fix the curtains in our living room. I also want also want a new dining set made of solid wood.

Will not buy above items any time soon. We can still make do with what we currently have. The items that need to be purchased soon are mattress for my newly customized bed and some comfortable pillows to go with it.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #165 on: March 05, 2013, 03:05:14 pm »
I wanna buy more of those Italian painted wood trash receptacles for the bedrooms.

I wanna buy vintage head busts that are life-size to put on my coffee table at the guest room lanai outside.

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #166 on: March 05, 2013, 03:52:14 pm »
New TV
Console for the living room

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2013, 10:54:24 pm »
Getting a Samsung Inverter Fridge. Ang tagal lang, inorder pa.  :P

lanz_ever

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2013, 04:51:55 pm »
New Refrigerator

lime_eds

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2013, 03:19:55 pm »
We will be moving in on my new townhouse.

I want to buy:

refrigerator
L-shaped Sofa Set
Bed frame, mattress & pillows (bed frame had been ordered, for delivery na lang)
curtains & rods
customized built in cabinets
toiletries

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2013, 06:27:32 pm »
43' Plasma TV  >> ordered already and soon to be delivered getting 42 inch LED TV instead.
New L-Shaped sala set
6 Seater Dining Set
Installation of cabinets

thess

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #171 on: March 23, 2013, 12:09:02 pm »
dining table

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2013, 04:14:08 pm »
small chandelier
utility rack or cabinet
shelvings for the kitchen cabinet

princessleia

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #173 on: April 04, 2013, 04:31:40 pm »
New bed
Oven

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #174 on: April 04, 2013, 11:32:57 pm »
I want a bar cart, milk crates and/or lots and lots of baskets.

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2013, 11:36:43 pm »
I want a new TV and sala set

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #176 on: April 05, 2013, 12:58:19 am »
curtains
sturdy ironing board
replacement for my laptop desk
electric sewing machine

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #177 on: April 05, 2013, 10:12:31 am »
43' Plasma TV42' LED TV
New L-Shaped sala set
6 Seater Dining Set
Installation of cabinetsWall consoles installed

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #178 on: April 05, 2013, 12:26:34 pm »
Inverter split type ac
Inverter window ac
Inverter ref

jhaydee282

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2013, 11:27:14 am »
I want a new set of
kitchen knives
top of the line stainless pots and pans
cooking equipment (Elba)
baking oven
narra sala set
narra cabinets

whew!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close