watch now

Author Topic: What I want to buy for our household  (Read 49503 times)

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2012, 08:35:16 pm »
Im suppose to buy the apple catsup i saw last time but dint buy it yet,saw it at hypermart, but its rainning today.

sweetbabycakes

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2012, 10:51:30 am »
bought the microwave sa wakas!  :D

medyo matayog naman pangarap ko para sa new old house namin:

1. new doors (lahat chaka na, orig pa kasi noong 1994, yung standard issue sa subdivision houses)
2. new plyboards para mapalitan ang lahat ng kisame
3. paint to touch up the whole house
4. screen for doors and windows
5. new built-in cabinet for us
6. new under-the-sink cabinets, pati pala yung over the sink na for storage, papapalitan na rin

yung built-in cabinet pinag-iipunan ko na, by mid-2013 meron nako pampagawa. next yung ibang cabinets. yung iba, matagal pa siguro. pangarap muna silang mananatili. ;D

lady_jhade

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2012, 10:58:51 am »
new AC,  new bed frame and bed foam, lamp, screen door


ang dami need ko muna mag budget nirerenovate pa yung room namin :)

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2012, 11:08:48 am »
-induction cooker
-new oven
-new shower head

mdy

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2012, 02:08:36 pm »
I wanna buy a very nice living and dining room set :)

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2012, 10:33:39 pm »
i want to buy washing machine :)

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2012, 02:10:21 am »
- extra closet for me and hubby
- closet for our baby boy
- new AC
- new sala set
- storage cabinets

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2012, 09:31:20 am »
sana pwede to, i want to buy our own house :)

sana sa weekend, paper shredder

missjoan

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2012, 12:04:04 pm »
- inverter split type aircon
- extra two seater sofa (feel ko lang ilagay sa dining para maiba naman)
- LED tv
- wall decor/frames
- big white storage cabinet for anik anik :)

as in marami pa kase I love decorating our home than buying my personal items. :)

melmedrano

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2012, 02:00:10 pm »
wallclock ;-)

kookie420

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2012, 02:28:53 pm »
mostly for the kitchen but i cannot buy them just yet because we don't have our own place yet.

- cast iron skillet
- big oven
- mixer
- sturdy blender

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2012, 03:20:33 pm »

hardwood furnitures

Diane

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2012, 09:56:16 am »
- elba gas range
- closet for our baby girl
- new split AC for sala
- new sala set
- storage & kitchen cabinets

JUDYLUV

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2012, 11:30:25 am »

narra set  for my living room.. :)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2012, 03:53:30 pm »
I want to buy the following:

Microwave
Gas Range
Shoe Cabinet
Wall Fan (2)
6-seater Dining Set
Bed for my kid's room
Wooden queen size bed

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2012, 11:09:46 am »
sana sa weekend, paper shredder

this is done :)

a nice and ideal oven :) not too big and not too expensive

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2012, 04:49:39 pm »
curtains and lamps

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2012, 07:05:03 pm »
Fridge

piatos

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2012, 08:47:48 pm »
-fully automatic wm
-aircon
-king size bed
-new house haha!

ang sarap mangarap  ;D ;D ;D

victim

  • Guest
Re: What I want to buy for our household
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2012, 01:46:24 pm »
study table for the kids
rocking chair (nice while watching tv)
dining table (6 seater)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close