watch now

Author Topic: .  (Read 20354 times)

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2011, 06:15:09 pm »
Nope, but I pray. Whenever I want something,I always pray to God, if this is meant for me, ibigay nya sa akin, but if not.. I know something better will come along and it is not in accordance to his plans.

Ganon lang ako so I rarely get disappointed if I don't get what I want.

sinosikat

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2011, 04:06:00 pm »
i do believe in signs... pero i take action din :) sometimes wala talagang mangyayari kung hindi ka gagawa ng paraan para mangyari ang mga bagay bagay. :)

miss_insecure

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2011, 07:39:28 am »
actually, i do. pero hindi naman parati... hahaha! uhm, sa mga major decisions lang. like i ask God for advice. and then I'll wait for His answer through a sign. And honestly, this has been one of my habits na talaga. to always ask God first. Like now.. mag boboard exam ako, i think hindi pa ko ready. So I prayed and talked to him. Sabi ko "Lord, I know I'm not ready if ako lang ang tatanungin but I will accept whatever you have for me." So my sign is color red, something significant naman. When i went sa review center, i was disappointed cause [textspeak!] friend ko, aabsent, e i was hoping nga na siya [textspeak!] nakared na suot.. or what. then, after ng break namin, i was still hoping. 8 pm [textspeak!] tapos ng class.. so around 7:30.. nawalan na ko ng hope. sabi ko sa sarili ko, "maybe sa december talaga ako"... so while the reviewer is discussing the last topic, suddenly yung malaking screen namin (the powerpoint), turned down.. and then it turned PLAIN RED. and then the reviewer and assistants nga where checking kung ano nangyari. grabe ang heart rate ko bumilis! haha. :) and then I went home, thanking God. :)

lablab002

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2011, 10:19:01 pm »
^ang galing naman nyan :)
ako, i'm always asking for signs when it comes to my lovelife. haha pero laging palpak. LOL

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2011, 02:57:13 pm »
I don't.

The time I'm going to waste looking/waiting/praying for a sign should have been nicely spent trying to contemplate things through on my own.. :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2011, 03:15:25 pm »
ako at first oo, believer ako pero hindi ako humihiling, it just happens. pero ngayon ok lang kung walang sign, kaso sa bf ko puro signs na siya talaga wala naman ako hiningi. well tingnan natin kung hanggang sa ikasal kami eh magpakita padin yung over sa daming signs, i'm just praying na He gives me my soulmate.

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 11:19:56 am »
kinda.. pero kasi I ask signs from God din naman eh.. hehe.. pero minsan pag matigas ang ulo, kahit sinasampal na ako ng signs, deadma lang.. kaya ayan, napapahamak.. :)

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2011, 08:17:04 am »
^ sis, you're probably just overthinking it. :)

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2012, 09:42:31 pm »
NO. :P

ettevyvi

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2012, 09:10:20 am »
No. Kasi some signs are tangible already. :)

kittykatt

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2012, 12:07:45 pm »
i don't.but i always pray  ;D

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2012, 04:32:40 am »
Nope.  ;)

JHAZbewithyou

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2012, 11:48:10 am »
Yes!! I do. :D

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2012, 10:57:59 pm »
Ako, sometimes lang. I do not really ask for them but I can't help "reading" them.

Like, there is this guy I see in campus. We don't really know each other but whenever i see him, parang ang saya. Siguro happy crush ganun.

Umabot sa point na super down ako and I haven't seen him for a week so I prayed that I would see him one last time before the semester ends. I was just one step away from the school's gate when voila, he was just behind me and my friend and he went and talked to my friend who apparently was his former classmate. We were not introduced to each other but walking with him was enough even though no exchange of words actually happened.

Pathetic ko no?

Feeling ko meron talaga pero no one is making a move. Either that o feeler lang ako at mali ang instincts ko.

XD

Pretty Gorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2012, 09:01:12 am »
last week i went to my weekly novena I prayed and I ask for a sign if my current relationship with this new guy Iam seeing if he is the "one" that I will end up to, if I should continue with the new relationship because he hasnt texted me since he went for the US for a vacation.

well that novena night I was waiting for the sign and he didnt texted. i just prayed before i went to sleep that night that i decided na to let him go baka he is really not into me. But after 2 days He texted me and he really misses me a lot  :-*

Today I Believe in signs  :D Always ask God first 

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2012, 09:19:28 am »

I don't usually believe in signs. Kasi things happen and they can always be interpreted in different ways; worse, misinterpreted at kabaliktaran ang na-conclude mo.

Kasi minsan akala mo sign na, yun pala coincidence lang. Minsan naman andyan na sa harap mo, di mo pa mapansin.

Kaya for me, I go with reason, logic and proof.  Other than that, ayoko umasa sa signs.

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2012, 11:25:06 am »
I ask for signs sometimes.. When he walked out on me, swearing he'll never come back, i asked for a sign na iif he really meant it then sana eh may biglang tumawag sa akin or sa phone nya which he left cause of so much anger. Then his mom called asking us what time we'll be there for dinner. I literally had to run barefoot and on my sleeping gown to chase after him. Buti nalang at palabas palang ng gate ng complex namin. Iyak ang loki. Akala eh ginive ko na talaga sya.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2012, 09:57:46 pm »
I often asked signs to God (through Saint Therese and Saint Pio) and all I could say, they give out the signs almost after I pray. But the problem is, I still find it hard to believe. I know, I sound so pathetic, but anyway, now I am renewing my faith, I will come into terms to believe every sign that God gives me.

madhez

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 06:41:55 pm »
YES!!!!!  :D

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 06:46:50 pm »
Yes, i do believe in signs. Lalo na dati humingin ako ng sign and nangyari yun and now maligaya pa rin ako  ;D .

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close