watch now

Author Topic: .  (Read 20302 times)

markylicious

  • Guest
.
« on: January 09, 2011, 04:19:02 am »
.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 04:57:47 am by markylicious »

spacemonkey

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 11:38:48 pm »
do i ask for signs?

uh... no.



carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 06:09:13 am »
I do a LOT! ;D

orangerain

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 10:44:56 am »
I don't ask for signs, but signs come to me. Haha! Before my boyfriend even started courting me, I kept dreaming of a blue rose. It really bugged me kaya I even looked online for pictures, kaso di ko mahanap yung napapanaginipan ko. Then I met a guy through my friend. Sobrang unplanned meeting. A month later, he gave me a painting of a blue rose - the one I kept dreaming about. He made that painting himself and with it was a poem. Dun siya nagstart manligaw. Now we've been together for almost four years and getting married this year. :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 12:20:59 pm »
Yes. I ask for signs. Hindi lang sa lovelife pag may gagawin ako na confused ako I pray to God to give me a sign and nagbibigay naman sya nang sign most of the time pero I don't ask for a specific sign basta nararamdaman ko na lang na yun yung sign na binibigay ni Lord.

orangerain

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 11:13:28 pm »
dadayain ko ba ang tadhana kung gagawin ko ang lahat ng possible signs na pwedeng hingin ng isang babae?

Thing is, yung fact na gagawin mo lahat para matupad ang signs na hinihingi niya is reason enough para isipin niya na seryoso ka. :D Good for you kung alam mo yung mga signs na hinihintay niya. Unlike me na I keep it to myself. Haha.

beautiful lady

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 01:45:37 am »
dadayain ko ba ang tadhana kung gagawin ko ang lahat ng possible signs na pwedeng hingin ng isang babae?

to answer this specific question, i believe, yes. 

question, how would you know what specific signs this particular girl is asking for anyway?  :/  or, did i misunderstand your question?

i'm a firm believer that whatever is meant to be, will always find its way. 

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 01:49:40 am »
I did, and prayer granted! until now can't believe God is good!

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 06:12:46 pm »
YES!

gt76

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 08:22:25 pm »
Naalala ko dati sa isang sermon ng Pari sa kanyang misa, huwag ka daw humingi ng material signs na ibibigay sayo ng lalaki. Ang gawin mo daw pray mo kay Lord kung sino ang nararapat na lalake para sayo.  ;)

 

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 10:57:39 pm »
^wow sis, tama nga yan, galing namn Ni Father...

ako kasi khit san me lumingon may mga bagay na nag papaalala sa akin nun guy kaya ganun eh...


I just always pray to God, let him guide in everything I do in life..corny man pero yun talaga ginagawa ko...

carmilina

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 10:19:02 am »
^talaga??hmmmm..find a dinosaur stuff toy..actually hindi na sign yun if LOVE/Gusto mo yun nililigawan mo, you will give what she wants,,,

she will love/like it for sure...TRUST me... ;) ;) ;)

wag mo lang iiwan sa ere yun nililigawan mo ah, masakit yun, goodluck...

sweetscience

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 05:57:44 pm »
yes, i do believe in signs pero nung time na nag-ask siya if i can be his gf eh hindi naman ako humingi ng sign pero parang lahat ng nasa paligid ko eh sign na for me na siya na nga :)

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 12:23:41 pm »
oo, naniniwala ako..

pero minsan ayoko na humingi..

kase laging puro hindi ko gusto lumalabas sa sign.

antay nalang talaga ng tamang panahon

LycheeMartini

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 10:14:32 am »
I used to but no anymore.  :) Maybe I outgrew it.

FliPPy_LaDdY

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 04:41:17 pm »
yes, i do!  :D

chaichikay

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 04:04:52 pm »
i do ask for signs and i believe in it. with my current bf, grabe, kahit mahirap na mga signs hinihingi ko, binibigay pa rin sakin. so hayun,  kami pa rin til now  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 08:11:32 pm »
I think I should. Last Friday, I asked for a sign if I should go ahead and wait for him to come back. Since it was cloudy and sort of gloomy the whole day, I never saw any stars, not even the moon, that night. The sign I asked for is either a quarter moon or a star or both and thought it would be impossible anyway. Then while I was talking to a friend, I looked outside my window and saw a quarter moon which was eventually covered by the clouds after a few minutes. After about an hour, I looked outside again and saw that quarter moon and a star near it. Just those 2 and no other stars and they were once again gone after a few minutes. And I never saw them again. I told my friend and said that though he does not believe in signs, maybe a should because if those two instances were just pure coincidences, it wasn't funny at all. Pwede naman half moon eh bakit quarter moon pa daw lumabas. Then I told another friend about it and she said that the universe conspired and gave me what I needed to believe in him. Hanep!

FliPPy_LaDdY

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 12:24:11 pm »
well, lagi ako nagpupunta sa baclaran, then after magtitirik ako ng kandila, sabi ko if di mamamatay sindi ng kandila answer/sign un sa prayer ko.. kamusta naman, sobrang lakas na nang hangin, talagang di mamamatay-matay yung sindi.. =)

joyax14

  • Guest
Re: Signs: Do you believe in Signs?
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 10:02:10 am »
yup.. i do believe in signs..
nasa sayo yan if you have also faith in God's signs and blessings para sayo..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close