We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello sissies!how much etong mga lab tests na 'to sa hi-precision? balak ko sana sa may sucat or alabang magpalab test e. FBS, CBC, blood typing, HBSAG, VDRL and urinalysis?
I had my CAS done about 3 weeks ago sa New World Diagnostics very near SM North Annex. 1500 lang sya (versus 3,300 sa hospital ko).Their CAS sched is at 10 (if not 1030)-12nn, and then at 3-5pm. Around 40mins ata ako sa UTZ room (latter 10mns was with LO's dad na). Okay naman the entire procedure but when I went home, I noticed na may bug bite ako sa ankle. Isa lang naman na medyo malaki but I know I got it from there.