watch now

Author Topic: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )  (Read 162284 times)

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #540 on: August 10, 2018, 12:55:57 pm »
Need some help. I am dying to get my hands on a good primer that will help my make up last longer and mattify it. Can you suggest any brands or primers that are quite budget friendly as well?


cherypop

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #541 on: August 10, 2018, 04:07:10 pm »
^May bago sis ang Maybelline. Master Prime Mattifying Primer + Base . Php 399, 
baka magwork. Pero eto mas mura Quick Fix No Shine Mattifier. Nasa 90 something lang yata to.
Marami din nagkakagusto dito.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:09:01 pm by cherypop »

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #542 on: August 13, 2018, 02:06:08 pm »
^^baka need mo combination of primer and setting spray sis?
Before i was using elf primer kaso wala na siya ngayon. Try mo primer ng nyx, Silicon-y feel.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #543 on: August 14, 2018, 02:29:33 pm »
Heard so many good reviews on this nga eh. Will check this out sa watson soon.  Na try mo na sis yung sa maybelline kung ok siya?

^May bago sis ang Maybelline. Master Prime Mattifying Primer + Base . Php 399, 
baka magwork. Pero eto mas mura Quick Fix No Shine Mattifier. Nasa 90 something lang yata to.
Marami din nagkakagusto dito.  ;)

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #544 on: August 14, 2018, 02:34:46 pm »
^^baka need mo combination of primer and setting spray sis?
Before i was using elf primer kaso wala na siya ngayon. Try mo primer ng nyx, Silicon-y feel.

I think I've tried elf before pero tagala na nga haha. Yung sa NYX how much siya? :)

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #545 on: August 16, 2018, 10:13:21 pm »
Stila Beauty Balm is good, hindi ako nagce cakey

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #546 on: August 16, 2018, 10:18:56 pm »
I like MAC prime & prep especially for oily skin and/or in the summer.. it holds the make-up all day!

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #547 on: August 28, 2018, 09:43:08 am »
On my third tube na of the Etude House Face Conditioner Light. Doesn't help much with oil control, but makeup really glides on smoothly when applied, fills my pores in also.

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #548 on: August 29, 2018, 06:17:33 pm »
^^^^around 600 yata siya sis. Though imo, parehas lang sila nung sa watsons. Yung naka sachet na tig 39 yata. Nagamit ko na din kasi yun e.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2018, 02:29:29 pm »
^^^^around 600 yata siya sis. Though imo, parehas lang sila nung sa watsons. Yung naka sachet na tig 39 yata. Nagamit ko na din kasi yun e.

I've been using that as well pero nag oil up parin ako haha.  I heard okay rin daw milani?

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #550 on: October 14, 2018, 03:06:54 am »
I don't know what happened to my skin but primers stopped working on me. As in when I use a primer, my foundation just sits on top of my skin. Konting pawis lang and my makeup melts off. As in ang off nya tignan.

Banila Co was my previous primer. It was awesome until I got rashes from it. This bottle pa naman I bought straight from Korea pa when I went there. The first ones I purchased locally are okay naman. Then I switched back to Smashbox. It was absolute horror. I don't remember it being like that years ago. So I used MAC, MUFE, and Estee Lauder. Same results! I did not change my foundation so I wonder anong nangyari sa skin ko bakit ayaw na tumanggap ng foundation pag naka primer ako. LOL.

Now I only use Embryolisse cream. Then Mac Fix Plus lang under and over my foundation. Okay naman but I still want to use a real primer for longevity talaga. Nakaka frustrate lang! Anyone who experienced this?

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #551 on: October 17, 2018, 02:58:08 pm »
I don't know what happened to my skin but primers stopped working on me. As in when I use a primer, my foundation just sits on top of my skin. Konting pawis lang and my makeup melts off. As in ang off nya tignan.

Banila Co was my previous primer. It was awesome until I got rashes from it. This bottle pa naman I bought straight from Korea pa when I went there. The first ones I purchased locally are okay naman. Then I switched back to Smashbox. It was absolute horror. I don't remember it being like that years ago. So I used MAC, MUFE, and Estee Lauder. Same results! I did not change my foundation so I wonder anong nangyari sa skin ko bakit ayaw na tumanggap ng foundation pag naka primer ako. LOL.

Now I only use Embryolisse cream. Then Mac Fix Plus lang under and over my foundation. Okay naman but I still want to use a real primer for longevity talaga. Nakaka frustrate lang! Anyone who experienced this?


Hi sis,

have you tried getting your skin checked by a derma to know what happened to your skin?

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #552 on: October 17, 2018, 04:11:49 pm »
I regularly visit my derma for checkups, peels, or other procedures, also adjustment of my tretinoin percentage if needed. wala naman nagbago sa skin care regimen ko. and wala naman ako breakouts or any unusual symptoms. Hindi lang talaga gumagaga primers na sa akin which is really weird.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #553 on: November 05, 2018, 04:07:50 pm »
I regularly visit my derma for checkups, peels, or other procedures, also adjustment of my tretinoin percentage if needed. wala naman nagbago sa skin care regimen ko. and wala naman ako breakouts or any unusual symptoms. Hindi lang talaga gumagaga primers na sa akin which is really weird.

Hmm baka sis masyado na nasanay yung skin mo? As in any primer does not work anymore?

hyperlittlepipsqueak

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #554 on: November 07, 2018, 07:06:37 pm »
^May bago sis ang Maybelline. Master Prime Mattifying Primer + Base . Php 399, 
baka magwork. Pero eto mas mura Quick Fix No Shine Mattifier. Nasa 90 something lang yata to.
Marami din nagkakagusto dito.  ;)

Currently using itong QuickFX no shine mattifier. Okay naman sya, may siliconey feel sya kaya ang smooth ng glide ng foundation after. mura lang din. 90 something pag sachet type, 250+ pag nakatube type.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #555 on: November 21, 2018, 03:38:29 pm »
Currently using itong QuickFX no shine mattifier. Okay naman sya, may siliconey feel sya kaya ang smooth ng glide ng foundation after. mura lang din. 90 something pag sachet type, 250+ pag nakatube type.


Hi Sis,
Been using that as well but if you have the super oily skin I find it's not gonna work as much. I still oil up even after using it, like as if I didn't apply any primer.

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #556 on: December 04, 2018, 06:12:19 am »
^try mo sis exfoliate skin every now and then. sakin din ganyan ngayon e. after moisturizer, lahat ng ilagay ko n primer na silicone-y namumuo. tas [textspeak!] foundation hindi nagbblend sa skin. patchy.

Jiyongah

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #557 on: December 05, 2018, 12:39:22 pm »
^try mo sis exfoliate skin every now and then. sakin din ganyan ngayon e. after moisturizer, lahat ng ilagay ko n primer na silicone-y namumuo. tas [textspeak!] foundation hindi nagbblend sa skin. patchy.

Actually sis monthly ako nag papafacial and diamond peel pero parang ganun parin :((

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close