watch now

Author Topic: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )  (Read 162493 times)

stylista

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #420 on: July 28, 2013, 05:07:51 am »
Urban Decay primer potion is tried and tested the best eye primer.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #421 on: August 06, 2013, 01:02:34 am »
^True I have that kase part of the naked palette. 

Just finished the Mac P&P kaya I'm looking for a new primer.  Gusto ko sana yung NARS kaso wala na pala dito sa Dubai ng NARS.  Pinagpipilian ko yung smashbox or benefit. Basa basa muna bago ako bumili.

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #422 on: August 07, 2013, 12:05:06 am »
I like UDPP din, pero I'm looking for everyday es primer, or alternative.  May recommend kayo?  :)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #423 on: August 07, 2013, 01:26:20 pm »
^I tried the mac for everyday use Sis ok naman sya, a little goes a long way :) and for me mas matagal ang makeup when I use it with spf 50 pa sya ata.

But I want to try a different primer kaya I decided to buy too faced.  First day ko sya ginamit today and so far ok din.  Mas madali sya i-apply kesa dun sa mac and parang may powdery finish sya after.  Let's see kung tatagal ang make up ko today.  Wala nga lang sya spf... but my moisturizer and foundation meron na so siguro ok na rin.

I don't like to retouch kase kaya I really like using primer para one time ayusan lang during the morning :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #424 on: August 07, 2013, 05:58:56 pm »
Hi mga sis just found out about Quickfx no-shine mattifier the best na sya compared to elf and smashbox nakakakinis sya ng face and no shine talaga. Kaya lang 10 grams lang yung available sana magkaron ng full size.

ay bago ko itong fave pati nanay ko nagpapabili lagi. hope they do come out with something bigger than the ones na nasa sachet. :)

Pankeyk

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #425 on: October 21, 2013, 05:33:02 pm »
HHi mga Sis! what is the best primer for Oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin with enlarged pores???

the cheapest possible primer :)

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #426 on: October 22, 2013, 05:27:10 pm »
^ sis Pankeyk
I recommend The Face Shop's pore minimizer. nakakamattyify and smoothen ng skin ng pores. Ok syang base for me. The body shop has a similar product as well. I haven't tried  the maybelline pore eraser but I'm guessing it's also similar.

Ok sana yung sa Ellana na primer kaso I don't know what's happening to them na. Wala na daw sa SM North yung stall nila. :(

Yan palang natry ko and Divinia (ultra light tinted UV base)- this one's good for natural to dewy look. Kahit naglagay na ko ng konting powder medyo dewy parin. I do like the effect and wala namang white cast. Bagay sa No-makeup look. ;)

Tip lang sa enlarged pores:

 • splash cold water for 1 minute in the morning
 • don't cover your face when sleeping
 • hydrate!
 • keep cool and ventilated
 • try using ice covered in towel :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #427 on: October 23, 2013, 08:32:26 am »
Been using Benefit Porefessional and Smashbox and I prefer the latter.

inugracia

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #428 on: October 23, 2013, 11:29:48 am »
^ Sis MsPringles

Magkano yung The Face Shop's pore minimizer?

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #429 on: October 23, 2013, 03:53:41 pm »
^around 800 ata sis. matipid naman sya gamitin for me. :)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 03:55:44 pm by MsPringles »

burberi

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #430 on: October 29, 2013, 12:09:31 pm »
May nakatry na ng Nars radiance primer? Ok ba staying power ng makeup? :)

burberi

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #431 on: November 03, 2013, 11:07:09 pm »
How much Nars primers dito sa atin?

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #432 on: June 16, 2014, 12:21:44 am »
Paul and Joe eye primer is the best so far. I've tried Urban Decay and Lime Crime and so far this one makes bright colors more vibrant than those two.

For face primer i super love Canmake's smooth skin primer, it has a bit of yellow tone. It covers the pores and smooths out the texture so well, you can wear it alone for a flawless no makeup look if you don't need to cover up much :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #433 on: June 24, 2014, 05:50:54 am »
Anybody tried Hourglass' Veil Primer? thinking of getting it but would want some reviews

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #434 on: June 24, 2014, 09:15:34 am »
EYE:  Urban Decay

FACE:  Tom Ford

But if I use the BB/CC creams of Tom Ford/Chanel/Estée Lauder/Lancôme -- so tamad, lol, I don't use primers na.  Just apply the aforementioned creams on my face, neck, and eyelids.

vainballerina

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #435 on: June 27, 2014, 03:31:52 am »
Budget wise, try niyo yung Elf face primer. Perf!!! :) daming good reviews din. Bought mine sa watsons around 400 lang few months back hanggang ngayon di pa ubos. :D

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #436 on: July 01, 2014, 01:08:38 pm »
I really like Dermalogica's Skinperfect Primer spf30. Ganda ng texture.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #437 on: July 01, 2014, 06:02:28 pm »
I got a sample of Hourglass' Veil Primer and I am a convert! My skin is very sensitive and it didn't break out so that is a good sign. The product left a matte but silky feeling that kept my oiliness at bay for most of the day.

ghai

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #438 on: July 22, 2014, 02:16:34 pm »
Stila One Step Correct works perfectly for me. :)

escobarina420

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #439 on: July 22, 2014, 05:14:53 pm »
Yes stila is good. I have a sister who's a makeup artist and she loves it too.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close