watch now

Author Topic: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )  (Read 162535 times)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #380 on: October 31, 2012, 04:04:02 pm »
IMO kasi sis, magkaiba ang consistency nya (eg. mac paintpot, UDPP, and etude eye primer vs. benefit porefessional, palladio primer, etc.).. yun sa eyes medyo creamier and heavier than the primers for the face.pero kung hindi naman nga whole face, pwede na rin siguro. depende na lang sa primer mo. :) pero kung vice versa i think mas pwede yun. sa eyes nga sabi ng mga MUA, pwede na gamitin primer ang concealer..

onT: super loving benefit porefessional, i think i found my HG. :D

aok. thanks sis for the feedback. :D i'm still searching for my HG primer.

cristyles

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #381 on: October 31, 2012, 04:09:25 pm »
^^Sis nakakatakot yung price nang UDPP na nakita mo sa online  :o . Baka made in China LOL  :P .

cinco girl

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #382 on: October 31, 2012, 05:26:19 pm »
I super love ELF Mineral Infused Face primer.. Way better kesa sa Revlon Photoready primer  :))

Sis sa ELF ka mismo bumili? Didnt find this sa ELF in Megamall.

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #383 on: October 31, 2012, 06:26:32 pm »
^^Sis nakakatakot yung price nang UDPP na nakita mo sa online  :o . Baka made in China LOL  :P .

made in china talaga!!! ;p nag search nga din ako sa Ebay, bet na bet kong ganito din yun pero dinagdagan ng isang zero haha. hay. hirap na talaga magtiwala ngayon! :p

jamien

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #384 on: October 31, 2012, 08:10:29 pm »
for the eyes - benefit's stay don't stray

ballsandblush

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #385 on: November 02, 2012, 11:05:44 pm »
I've tried lots of face primer and so far so good...they all do their basic job. But recently bought Benefit's porefessional and omg the result was amazing! Really see the pores diminish unlike other pore minimisers. It's not really a primer but i love using it as a make up base. Highly recommended for oily skin with huge visible pores.  :)

severenausea

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #386 on: November 21, 2012, 02:45:15 am »
So far, I only have Elf's eye primer. The stick one, not the liquid one. Kinda waxy, so the eyeshadow really sticks to it. Eyeshadow doesn't budge or crease. My eyelids are oily, so it does it job. Been on the hunt for a face primer though.

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #387 on: November 29, 2012, 08:57:04 pm »
Has anyone tried nyx primers? Yung pore filler and shine killer. I'm using skin lingerie kasi and it's really good but I'm looking for a cheaper alternative. Na-try ko na yung elf primer before, di ko type.

kimmidoll

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #388 on: November 30, 2012, 09:08:51 am »
has anyone tried using UDPP original as primer sa cheeks? sa cheeks kasi super nag slislide down foundation ko because of my super oily skin. I am using Tarte Clean Slate and mukhang I need to find another primer na makakasundo ko. I haven't used Porefessional. Urban Decay Complexion Pore Perfecting Primer doesn't work for me also.

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #389 on: January 21, 2013, 10:02:09 pm »
may nakatry na ba l'oreal illuminating primer? ;) im intrigued eh hahah

bjenmen

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #390 on: June 08, 2013, 10:52:02 pm »
Hello girls,

I have tried using Clear Smooth BB stick  by Maybelline as my eye make up primer and not only for my eyes but for my whole face make up primer.  So far it's so good as this also prevents skin breakouts.  Check out my blog in which I have posted my droopy eyes effect look eye make up.  I used not so expensive makeup to achieve that look.  Please check out my blogspot as I have posted photos there.  It's Maybelline, Fashion 21 and Elf brands I used.  Thanks. :D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:40:53 am by mama squeak! »

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #391 on: June 09, 2013, 10:57:39 am »
Ano mas ok yung Majo primer or ELF?

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #392 on: June 09, 2013, 06:55:53 pm »
Haven't tried Majo pero okay yong face primer ng ELF, I used it last year and I don't remember breaking out. Downside lang for me is that madali siya maubos and kapag konti na mahirap na kunin yong nasa ilalim ng bote.

raven12

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #393 on: June 11, 2013, 02:56:00 pm »
I use UDPP original with Paintpot Painterly on top. I tried UDPP Eden pero nag crease sya sakin.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #394 on: June 14, 2013, 02:24:35 pm »
Yung NARS eye primer ba is also good for concealers in the undereye area? Or talagang pang eyeshadow lang sya? Thanks!

cinnamonmon

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #395 on: July 02, 2013, 02:05:51 pm »
Hi mga sis just found out about Quickfx no-shine mattifier the best na sya compared to elf and smashbox nakakakinis sya ng face and no shine talaga. Kaya lang 10 grams lang yung available sana magkaron ng full size.

plumpista

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #396 on: July 02, 2013, 07:12:34 pm »
Palladio herbal eyeshadow primer :)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #397 on: July 04, 2013, 06:58:58 pm »
Mga sis, naghahanap ako ng magandang color correcting primer (green sana because I'm currently suffering from redness on the face, haayy). I'm looking at Smashbox and Koh Gen Do. May green na makeup base ang TFS at Lioele pero ayoko nang gumamit ng Korean products kasi parang hindi ako hiyang in general. :-\

Any recommendations? :D

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #398 on: July 05, 2013, 11:08:18 am »
is it ok to used a facial primer if sunblock lang ang nilalagay mo sa face?  Or di naman kailangan since di naman ako gumagamit ng foundation.....Thanks.

potchee

  • Guest
Re: Best Primer for the eyes and face ( thread 4 )
« Reply #399 on: July 05, 2013, 11:56:19 am »
^ I don't think na kailangan mo pang mag-primer, sis. I think, ang primer e parang barrier ng face mo sa mga products (foundation, concealer, and such) na gagamitin mo. I hope this answers your question. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close