We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
that's Jen (frmheadtotoe) I also watch her tutorials, she doesn't use primer on her face, she did mention one of her videos that she doesn't use primer sa face, not sure dati. But I know she uses BB creams a lot as a foundation. Sa eyes naman UDPP favorite niya.that's Jen (frmheadtotoe) I also watch her tutorials, she doesn't use primer on her face, she did mention in one of her videos that she doesn't use primer sa face, not sure dati. But I know she uses BB creams a lot as a foundation. Sa eyes naman UDPP favorite niya.
chirochan - oh really? first time ko kasi to get a bb cream and even asked if i can use it as a primer and was answered a BIG yes. thanks for the feedback, sis! will try it still but if it'll not work then revert ako to those 2 na usually ko na ginagamit
heavy sa face ang bbcream so i'm not sure kung pwedeng primer,sis cuteface iba iba texture ng primer, it's not necessary naman
i love shiseido's refining makeup primer! okay sya sa combination, scarred skin ko! it's feels more lightweight than the other primers ive tried and instantly, well, "refines" the overall look of my face. Yung oily Tzone ko +enlarged pores, naiimprove nya.
I think you can use BB cream as makeup base, for the foundation. Kung gusto mas full coverage, and makatipid sa foundie kung mahal.
Agree. I think a lot of people use BB cream as primer for powder foundation - to get more coverage and kapit.Personally it's too thick for me, kahit bb cream lang nabibigatan ako.