We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
curious lang, do you give tips ba sa facialist?
^ How much do they charge for this? I'm just thinking if it would be cheaper since the doctors here are not board certified dermatologists.
^ This includes peeling the elbows and everything else malaga? Siguro too harsh yung chemical peel that was used. Ako as much as possible I do not want to peel all at the same time. It might get too itchy kasi.
I'm currently on Flawless Beauty Drip 7k per session. Medyo pricey sya but I really love the result... Eventhough, gluta user na ako for 2years, now ko lang na feel yung blooming ka for 3 - 5 days.