We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Im interested with their tca peel for UA. After 5 seasions of sensi peel kasi sa house of obagi konti lang improvement sa chicken skin. Parang okay to kasi obvious peeling talaga. Gusto ko din pinagawa ng sis ko peeling sa face naman kasi gumanda skin nya. Excited na ko later. 😄
how much is a powerpeel? I am debating whether to go to my derma or try it out a FF. My derma charges 2,400 for diamond peel + facial
hello! papahiran ka lang ng derma ng TCA 10%, tapos meron siyang assistant na taga tutok ng small fan sayo para di masyado makati. then pag-napahiran na lahat, she'll ask kung may makati kasi papahiran nila ng anti-kati cream... tapos, you cant wash it till the next day. since gabi ako nagpapa-pahid, overnight dapat di mo siya iw-wash, sa morning na ulit pwede basain... that's the procedure for 3 days.
I bought their Stem Cell line yesterday. I love the scent! Amoy green apple. I do hope hiyang sya sa skin ko... I also had Power Peel & Advance Whitening Facial... Haaaay... Vanity is a great distraction sa mga kuliglig in the head