We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
meron akong mga butlig na kakulay ng face ko tapos mga after 3 weeks magiging pimples sila medyo madami sila. ano po kayang service pwede gawin sa face ko? btw pwede po ba ako pumasok sa clinic nila just to buy their deo?
Good day Sisses. I am 25 y/o and started to have a lot of breakouts just last September 2011. I have tried a lot of acne products and fortunately my pimples are now minimize but then there are still acne marks on my face. All I can do is to use concealer to cover it up. I wanted to try Easy Peel but it is expensive (3K?) and should schedule my work leave because of the peeling. Should I try EASY PEEL or just use CONCEALER? Can anyone give a comment on this? ANY COMMENT WILL SURELY BE APPRECIATED. tHANK yOU...