We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sisses, may nakapag-try na ba ng mandelic peel for UA? Sabi ng derma sa FF, micropeel daw sya. Pero super di ko napansin na nagpeel kahit maliliit lang. Pricey pa naman kasi 1500 Ganun din ba sa inyo?Also, has anyone tried the Iskin Radiance? Di kasi effective sakin yung Flawless White Plus so the derma recommended Radiance nga. But nagdadalawang isip ako bumili kasi more than 3k yung price. My ua is not very dark but with chicken skin. I've tried diferent treatments from FF but no improvements.
BTW they also have promo on PP I think until sunday in trinoma. Its only P1010. So happy I passed by.