watch now

Author Topic: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list  (Read 102646 times)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2012, 09:18:32 pm »
^ah ganon ba? Sige, I'll check this weekend. :) The last red lippie I bought fron Shu kasi was too dark, iba sa swatches online. Thanks, thanks!

foruiz

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #361 on: January 02, 2013, 11:38:49 pm »
I am contemplating of buying their curler, maybe from a relative visiting HK or myself in Japan mid this year whichever is cheaper. Per online reading parang it is still cheaper in HK despite being a Japanese brand.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #362 on: January 24, 2013, 09:44:35 am »
^^long lasting din ba ang matte lippies ng shu mga sis? for matte lippies kasi mas okay for me yung longevity ng mac though some of them are drying.

super intrigued ako sa tsuya. kaso i'm not yet sure. I need to check pa to my derma if I could use it. For those who used it already, was it really good?  :)

foruiz

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #363 on: January 24, 2013, 04:54:46 pm »
nagpabili na ako ng lash curler 120hkd na siya.

powerpacfan

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #364 on: January 28, 2013, 09:50:49 pm »
tsuya radiance epic fail. ang break outs ako!!  >:( >:( >:( fail ang 7day challenge nila!

but their cleansing oils are very very very good. i love it

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #365 on: January 29, 2013, 12:12:22 pm »
^awww...too bad sis. can you tell more about tsuya? I want pa naman to try

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #366 on: January 29, 2013, 01:30:36 pm »
wala na ba talagang lalagyan yung powder blushes nila? yung parang acrylic? magkano sa malls? sa DF yata parang nasa $20-21? gusto ko ng peachy blush. ganda ng effect ng glow ons, natural ang dating.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #367 on: January 29, 2013, 02:29:41 pm »
^ yes sis wala na talaga, last time na nag inquire ako sa shu trinoma eh P1500 pagkakasabi saken, di naman sinabi if the case is included.

tonielarmo

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #368 on: February 06, 2013, 05:47:26 pm »
Does the UV Underbase Mousse provide coverage? Or is it something like a primer lang talaga?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #369 on: February 06, 2013, 06:08:40 pm »
Magkano loose powder here? Alin ang mas maganda na variant?

smoothie

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #370 on: February 06, 2013, 06:14:27 pm »
I have been so wanting to try Shu even before but the price here stops me. Plus, natatakot ako na mamaya hindi pala
hiyang sa akin. But this year I've started to invest in my skin care products so I listed Shu's cleansing oil in my wish list.
Good thing, during my trip to HK. nakabili ako ng blue cleansing oil for only 198hkd. I love it. But I don't use it everyday.

Pero canvass talaga ako sa mga stores sa HK para makita yung pinaka murang Shu.

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #371 on: February 15, 2013, 01:59:18 pm »
Does the UV Underbase Mousse provide coverage? Or is it something like a primer lang talaga?

No coverage, just primer :)

powerpacfan

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #372 on: February 17, 2013, 05:43:47 pm »
hi girls nakakainis thenrubber for my curlash got broken.i have tried to ask shu
if they are selling pero nakakainis they aren't daw kung rubber lang gusto ko. sayang naman
yung curl lash ko super okay pa except for the black rubber.

nakakainis i tried a different rubber from a cheap curl lash grrrr bitin. the effect is not as curling as the
one with original rubber. nawala yung mga extra rubbers ko haaaaay

paano kaya to? any suggestions?

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #373 on: February 17, 2013, 07:23:12 pm »
In my case naman, super happy with Tsuya skin :) Can't wait for the release of spring collection here :)

Re: rubber, I heard they sell it at airports' shu stores but I checked in Japan, and they don't :(

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #374 on: February 17, 2013, 10:10:58 pm »
Magkano loose powder here? Alin ang mas maganda na variant?

Forgot na how much Chel, but the one I have is labeled Shu Uemura Face Powder Matte. I use the shade 7YR Light. It's 20g so sulit na din, and like I told you before parang hindi nababawasan. Haha!

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #375 on: February 18, 2013, 01:16:19 am »
hi girls nakakainis thenrubber for my curlash got broken.i have tried to ask shu
if they are selling pero nakakainis they aren't daw kung rubber lang gusto ko. sayang naman
yung curl lash ko super okay pa except for the black rubber.

nakakainis i tried a different rubber from a cheap curl lash grrrr bitin. the effect is not as curling as the
one with original rubber. nawala yung mga extra rubbers ko haaaaay

paano kaya to? any suggestions?

I think kasya yung sa shiseido pero not sure so check nalang :)

jannotan

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #376 on: February 18, 2013, 03:04:50 am »
I am also ahppy with tsuya :-)
I use the color their "color red" toner serum and moisturizer in the morning then tsuya, phyto (the black line) at night. Magastos but happy naman ako sa result :-)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #377 on: February 18, 2013, 08:03:48 am »
sa akin din, ok ang tsuya serum. nakaka-brighten ng skin.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2013, 08:13:16 am »
Tagal ko na gusto gumamit ng Tsuya serum kaso I got warned na wag muna kasi nga revitalizing siya, so baka maging dependent na sa supplements yung skin ko agad. I'm in my early 20's, what do you think mga sis? Ok lang kaya? Di ko alam kung itng logic ba na to ang susundin ko, or yung sinasabi na start early with anti-aging products for prevention. kasi nga, revitalizing siya di naman prevention. haha

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #379 on: February 18, 2013, 09:54:00 am »
^If you think you don't need it, wag muna Tin. At your age prevention is key, just use sunscreen religiously and anti-oxidant (vitamin c) serums, and you should be fine :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close