We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've asked the SA and she recommends Smooth Fit for oily skin
Smooth Fit? i can't see it sa site nila.
^Mukhang hindi sis. Nabasa ko sa makeupalley di ganun kafavorable ang reviews
Mga sis, pacompare naman ang shu uemura glow on pink 30 vs. nars orgasm.. tia!
20% off on all items today for their boutique grand opening in trinoma!!! ♥
I was about to type this. lol
^pale warm pink si M Pink 30. It's one of my HGs and I think it's called Soft Coral 345 now. Malayo ang shade niya sa Orgasm, kasi si Orgasm shimmery peachy pink.