watch now

Author Topic: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list  (Read 102729 times)

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2012, 12:14:16 pm »
I just bought the eyelash curler. It lives up to it's image. Haha! Curled na yung lashes ko more than anything and it doesn't pinch your skin kahit ano pang angle. Pero is it really true that you should replace it every 6 months? Too expensive pag ganon. haha! Can you buy extra rubbers lang? How much?

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2012, 12:30:21 pm »
^Depends on how and how much you use it, hindi naman nasisira yung curler, yung rubber lang yung kailangan ireplace and they dont sell the rubber replacements separately.

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #282 on: January 24, 2012, 12:40:56 pm »
Oh no! Thanks sis _gigles_!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #283 on: January 24, 2012, 07:58:42 pm »
I just bought the eyelash curler. It lives up to it's image. Haha! Curled na yung lashes ko more than anything and it doesn't pinch your skin kahit ano pang angle. Pero is it really true that you should replace it every 6 months? Too expensive pag ganon. haha! Can you buy extra rubbers lang? How much?

Mine's about 3 years and  half old na and there's no need to replace pa the rubber thingie. The spare's still sitting pretty somewhere here. Depende nga talaga on how you use it and take care of it. :)

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #284 on: January 25, 2012, 08:59:19 am »
^Thanks, Sis! I won't put it inside my MU kit, I'll keet the cheaper one in there. I'll just leave the Shu curler in my dresser. Hehe.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #285 on: January 27, 2012, 08:00:17 pm »
I recently bought the Shu curler. Maganda naman siya, kaso it doesn't fit my eyes, my eyelids to be exact. Parang masyadong maliit yung mata ko para ma-catch niya yung lashes ko. I find the curler too big, and arched/rounded for my eyes.. This makes me think kung dapat ba ay pati ang lash curlers ay personalized since we have different eyes?

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #286 on: January 27, 2012, 09:24:18 pm »
^agree sis.  I tried this and it doesnt work.  Now i have shiseido maquillage eyelash curler, yung black/gunmetallish... Flatter sya so that works well for me and based on blogs, works well for asian eyes.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #287 on: January 27, 2012, 09:27:33 pm »
^agree sis.  I tried this and it doesnt work.  Now i have shiseido maquillage eyelash curler, yung black/gunmetallish... Flatter sya so that works well for me and based on blogs, works well for asian eyes.

^Thanks for the advise sis! Will check out the Shisheido maquillage curler. Pero naku, gastos nanaman! :)
Sana naman yun na HG curler ko. :)

^^Akala ko since Asian brand ang shu maganda siya for Asian eyes.. Actually ngayon mas nagagamit ko pa yung MINI Fanny Serrano Curler. :)

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #288 on: January 27, 2012, 11:28:03 pm »
I used to own Shu curler, then when i got Shiseido, i sold off my Shu

Based from experience, chinita eyes fare better with Shiseido, while those with bigger eyes, with Shu. My lashes curl better and lasts longer with Shiseido. Not bad naman ang Shu to be fair, pero better fit ang Shiseido if you have almond eyes

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #289 on: January 27, 2012, 11:59:07 pm »
^Wala na. Gastos na ito! Sis rhumba, ako din almond shaped eyes. Sold na akong bibili ng shisheido curler. :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #290 on: January 28, 2012, 12:35:34 am »
I have almond eyes pero malaki. Shu ko okay lang pero parang di masyadong okay. Maybe try Shiseido no?

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #291 on: January 28, 2012, 12:59:40 am »
kung kelan ko naman gustong bumili ng shu curler saka may not so nice reviews :) i use fanny serano ok naman yung shape niya since dupe naman siya nung shu so i guess ok na din yung shu sakin? yung shiseido ba mas wider? and magkasing price lang ba sila dito and sa hk? thanks

fibia

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #292 on: January 28, 2012, 12:31:42 pm »
Go sis try shiheido. They have sa mga beauty counters here in manila...  Mas mahal sa shu nasA 1200 ata. Yung sakin is maquillage online ko nabili

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #293 on: January 28, 2012, 10:26:35 pm »
I love Shu but now, I want to try Shiseido's. Not that I'm having any problems with it.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #294 on: January 29, 2012, 12:50:51 am »
Sa akin naman, Shu works much better than Shisiedo maquillage. Kahit anong gawin ko sa Shiseido maquillage naiipit ang eyelids ko. Kaya I sold mine off.

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #295 on: January 29, 2012, 09:00:29 am »
^Wala na. Gastos na ito! Sis rhumba, ako din almond shaped eyes. Sold na akong bibili ng shisheido curler. :)
Go sis! mas bagay sa chinita ang shiseido, even if sa mga online reviews, pag almond eyes ka talaga, mas okay sayo ang Shiseido

I have almond eyes pero malaki. Shu ko okay lang pero parang di masyadong okay. Maybe try Shiseido no?
Go try! Naipit ako  once or twice sa Shu na e! Grrr, But sa Shiseido hindi. And it is not my eyelash curling skills ha, hehe! talagang sa curler nagkatalo

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2012, 08:59:33 am »
I love Shu but now, I want to try Shiseido's. Not that I'm having any problems with it.

Ugh! I just bought my Shu and I love it pero na curious din ako sa Shiseido. Maybe, just maybe, it will work even better than the Shu? :o

cinnam

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2012, 09:47:16 am »
their glow ons are my HG blushes especially P medium coral 366, i love it.

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2012, 06:47:21 pm »
http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.com/2011/06/shu-uemura-eyeshadow-and-blush-numbers.html

Hope this helps sa new glow on numbers  ;D It's still expensive thou, pabili na lang muna ko...

pretty_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Shu Uemura Thread II - check out 1st page for price list
« Reply #299 on: February 05, 2012, 08:20:24 pm »
I have both the shiseido and shu curlers and I find the shu one works better for me, mas ok ang fit sa eyes ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close