watch now

Author Topic: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)  (Read 29539 times)

FridaGee

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 08:36:26 am »
palmer's cocoa butter. pero sis hereditary daw talaga ang stretch marks. cocoa butter will help minimize lang

trendy

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 10:33:06 am »
stretch marks may be hereditary BUT it can be prevented. raw african shea or cocoa butter help. and the good old olive oil was very effective for me. i just put it all over my body until my 6th month of pregnancy. i stopped lang kasi my dad got sick so i had no time na. pero after i delivered, barely noticeable lang stretch marks ko, to think na ang lakas ng lahi namin when it comes to stretch marks.

susana_gomez

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2015, 03:49:10 pm »
can anyone suggest which brands are effective? thanks! :) :)

I've tried Gly Derm after seeing it on TV and I think it's really effective. I've only been using it for a month but it's seriously done my stretch marks wonders. They aren't as red and bumpy as before. It's a bit pricey but I'd say it's really worth a try. :)

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2015, 01:15:30 am »
Yeah they say it's hereditary but as soon as I found out that I was pregnant with Baby 1 - I used Clarins Tonic Oil + Stretch Mark Control Cream. No stretchmark at all! My first born is now 3 years old and I am pregnant again with Baby 2. I am using the same Clarins Tonic Oil + Stretch Mark Control Cream. I know of other two mamas (my cousin and sister in law) who did not have ANY stretch mark as well. They asked me kasi what I used when I was pregnant and yun din ginamit nila. These creams are such a treat for me when I am pregnant. Super soothing ng smell and I enjoy putting them on after bath (for the oil, best on damp skin) and at night before going to sleep (for the cream).

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2016, 06:40:18 pm »
^ sis would you know if meron sya sa Clarins Rustans?

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2016, 10:54:42 pm »
^ I'm sure they have it. Clarins has a complete skin care line for pregnant women.

theamazinganna

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2016, 04:36:41 am »
I use Sanctuary Spa Mum to be Stretch Mark oil and cream... smells so good! And it doesnt feel greasy, sa Palmer's kasi ang tagal bago ma-absorb ng skin.

http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=933990569&MasterCategory_Id=MC20

thisgirlisonfayer

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2016, 01:20:07 am »
Been using VCO(virgin coconut oil) which i bought in watsons with golden miracle olive oil since my first trimester. I'm on my 30th week now (8months) still no stretch marks. Pang 2nd bottle ko na ng VCO and 3rd bottle ng olive oil :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close