watch now

Author Topic: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)  (Read 29562 times)

loveavenue

  • Guest
Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« on: December 26, 2010, 05:50:55 pm »
can anyone suggest which brands are effective? thanks! :) :)

krisslim

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 11:49:03 pm »
Sis you can try Clarins Tonic oil.. Mas maganda sis kung small pa lang yung tummy mo eh pinapahid mo na yang Tonic oil para maka keep up kagad yung skin mo sa pag stretch. MOrning & night ang pahid all over your tummy area. HTH  :)

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 04:38:48 pm »
I agree with the Clarin's Huile de Tonique (Tonic oil)...been using it since 1st trimester ko...but I don't like the smell so much so am alternating it with Palmer's Tummy Butter...smells delish (kahit si hubby yun ang sabi) it reminds me of marshmallow hehe!

Pretty_ava

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 02:34:22 am »
try Palmers sis, promise I don't have stretch marks at all.  gamitin mo sya first trimester mo pa lang.

loveavenue

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 07:05:47 pm »
Saan po mabibili ang Clarin's Tonic Oil? Mukhang maganda yan a, based on your comments. And how much?

So early pa lang dapat pala mag-apply na ng anti-stretch marks cream, i see. Thank you for your advice. I will do that.

loveavenue

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 07:16:03 pm »
try Palmers sis, promise I don't have stretch marks at all.  gamitin mo sya first trimester mo pa lang.

Thanks, pretty ava!
I think i heard about it already. Try ko rin sya.  ;)

nadvin

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 01:12:29 pm »
How much [textspeak!] tonic oil at yung palmers? san nakakabili.. please advice. im on my 2nd trimester na. ahuhuhu

cj_09

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 02:51:46 pm »
Palmer's didn't worked for me..nung nalaman ko agad na buntis ako gumamit na ko nun pero no epek nagkastretchmark pa din ako :( :'(. Sabi nila [textspeak!] Bio-oil is ok...maganda daw at effective hindi ko pa natry kasi medjo mahal!

cj_09

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 02:53:55 pm »
How much [textspeak!] tonic oil at yung palmers? san nakakabili.. please advice. im on my 2nd trimester na. ahuhuhu

yung Palmer's meron siya sa Watson's..around 550-600 [textspeak!] cream/lotion nito..tonic oil no idea :p

ertang

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2011, 06:05:13 pm »
Biotherm from US

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 01:32:36 am »
Try Mustela stretch mark cream:)

gian18

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 09:46:44 pm »
I tried Palmers during my first pregnancy, after a few days nagdevelop ako ng rashes. As in super kati.. That's when my husband bought good old olive oil.. (we read it somewhere na pwede sya for preggy) plus it's natural pa.. Even with my 2nd pregnancy, i used that din.. I have no stretchmarks :)  i use that after taking a bath..

pRincess*niNa

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 12:15:58 pm »
Been using VCO on my tummy since the 1st trimester, morning and evening before going to bed. Tapos I added Palmer's Tummy Butter since nag 7 months ako. Pero sa gabi ko lang nilalagay kasi malagkit. I'm on my 8th month na and so far wala akong stretch marks. Sana wag na ko magkaron, please spare me Lord! Hehe :)

nadvin

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 11:09:27 am »
bumili na ako ng palmers tummy butter 2 weeks ago. may nakita ako stretchmark. pero di pa din nawawala until now.hahaha. nagmamadali ba ako? hehe. di naman ako ganon ka worried pero syempre gusto ko no stretchmark pa hehe... sana umepek na sya.

mbarbi

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 02:29:00 pm »
body shop's cocoa butter stick  :D

chefme

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 10:40:04 pm »
May I know where can I buy Bio Oil and how much? thanks:)

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 11:12:33 am »
pag gumana yun mga ginagamit ko, I'll let you girls know :)

clarin's huille tonic
mama mio tummy rub stretchmark oil layered with mama mio tummy rub stretchmark butter
lierac anti stretchmark

and for my boobies, oil layered with mama mio omega super rich body cream

misschivas

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 01:08:57 am »
I have been using Sunflower Beauty Oil ng Human Nature ever since I got pregnant. Once a day lang after shower (or every time I shower). Then ngayong 2nd trimester na lang ako nag morning and evening application. I am also trying out Celeteque's anti stretch mark cream pero sa gabi lang kasi sa init ng panahon, medyo sticky sya sakin. So far wala pa stretch marks (di rin kasi malaki tummy ko siguro) and no itchiness except for a few bug bites kung meron (na hindi ko kinakamot).

iammisslawyer

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 03:39:43 pm »
been using Palmers. i started using it 4th month na. so far, im on my third tri pero ala pa naman ako nakikitang stretchmarks. hopefully, walang mag-appear.  ;D

freshpicks

  • Guest
Re: Effective Anti-Stretch Marks Cream (for pregnant women)
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 10:43:40 pm »
just started using mustela stretch mark cream and im on my 4th month. i have yet to tell if it works... but i read from many sources that it also depends on your genes. check with your mom also if she developed stretch marks :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close