watch now

Author Topic: Wanted: Travel Buddy  (Read 100649 times)

mozilla

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #420 on: December 15, 2011, 10:35:44 pm »
Jan 14-15 (sat-sun) - CDO-Bukidnon.
Anyone? :)

aw sis sayang...im going to CDO this january 15-17...san ka sa january 15? ano plans mo?

mozilla

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #421 on: December 15, 2011, 10:37:49 pm »
@ms.fashionpl8, CDO, january 15-17 maybe you want to join me...

rocky

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #422 on: December 16, 2011, 12:23:37 pm »
sinong nasa cebu dec. 26-30? plan ko kasing mag-bantayan para mag-occular sa budyong kaso solo lang ako. :-\

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #423 on: January 01, 2012, 01:28:09 am »
Booked an RT flight to Davao, thanks to Airphilexpress. Open for joiners:

Davao:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 Manila- Davao
Depart: 06:50 PM Arrive: 08:35 PM (From work to airport)

Tue, 18 Sep 2012 Davao-Manila
Depart: 06:30 AM Arrive: 08:15 AM (Derecho sa work)

2 days leave: Sept 14 (Friday) and Sept 17 (Monday). IT and costing to follow.

Happeh happeh new year to all!

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #424 on: January 01, 2012, 02:47:30 am »
Feb 27-Mar 30 Cebu/Bantayan/Malapascua. Anyone? :)

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #425 on: January 01, 2012, 03:26:16 am »
^ wow, one month.

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #426 on: January 01, 2012, 03:43:49 am »
^Ay mali, Mar 1 pala. Nalito ko!

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #427 on: January 01, 2012, 04:11:08 am »
^ March 1 - March 30?  One month pa rin, hahaha

Joke  ;D

Layla

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #428 on: January 01, 2012, 04:51:43 am »
^LOL. Feb 27-Mar 1 Cebu/Bantayan/Malapascua.

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #429 on: January 03, 2012, 10:34:34 am »
Booked an RT flight to Davao, thanks to Airphilexpress. Open for joiners:

Davao:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 Manila- Davao
Depart: 06:50 PM Arrive: 08:35 PM (From work to airport)

Tue, 18 Sep 2012 Davao-Manila
Depart: 06:30 AM Arrive: 08:15 AM (Derecho sa work)

2 days leave: Sept 14 (Friday) and Sept 17 (Monday). IT and costing to follow.

Happeh happeh new year to all!

may kasama ka na? can i join?

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #430 on: January 04, 2012, 03:39:56 pm »
Hi guys, I'm thinking of signing up for Travel Factor's Dive Donsol on Mar 31-Apr 1. Ako lang, unless I find somebody else to go with me. Let's go! :)

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #431 on: January 04, 2012, 04:01:28 pm »
^Hey! caterpillar-girl. I am planning to join that Dive Donsol trip too but I will register on March pa. hehe. Quite pricey for an overnight trip pero I've been wanting to join that since last year pero conflict sa sked. Ok naman TF kahit solo trips.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #432 on: January 05, 2012, 06:06:51 pm »
Hey melodymedley! Really? Game tara! I'll sign up maybe around March din. Mukhang mapapasama ako sa mga TF trips since mahirap to get travel buddies among my friends. 

P.S. Saw your blog. Nice! Post na about that solo trip of yours to Europe! :)

Mr.Punch

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #433 on: January 05, 2012, 06:23:28 pm »
^ I was supposed to sign up for one of their Donsol trips last year but I changed my mind and opted for the Calaguas trip......tapos biglang na-cancel.  Argh!

Maybe this year mag-sign up na ako bago ma-extinct ang mga butanding.

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #434 on: January 05, 2012, 09:51:19 pm »
@caterpillar-girl: I'll PM once I registered na. I join TF trips because I also have the same problem - finding travel buddies for my destinations. Thanks for dropping by my blog.  :) I have a huge backblog on Europe and other destinations. Kaloka.

@Mr.Punch: Baka magkasabay tayo sa Donsol trip! :D I heard about Calaguas trips being cancelled last year because of the bad waves. Antataas naman kasi.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #435 on: January 07, 2012, 07:39:43 pm »
Great let's all go then! It will be fun!

I'm checking out the other TF trips. If you guys are going on other trips by TF, let us know din :)

emiii

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #436 on: January 13, 2012, 09:16:24 pm »
ito, totoong totoo na...
Sagada-Banaue/Batad-Kalinga, Feb. 29 (after 8:15PM) to March 7. Anyone???

PM me if interested.

* Wala pa pong itinerary (if possible less than 7 days)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:19:57 pm by emiii »

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #437 on: January 13, 2012, 09:20:20 pm »
may kasama ka na? can i join?
^Just saw this. Wala pa sis! Tara! Lesgow! Let me know if you booked a flight. Sayang, tapos na promo. Abangers mode ulit!

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #438 on: January 14, 2012, 10:07:13 am »
^ I was supposed to sign up for one of their Donsol trips last year but I changed my mind and opted for the Calaguas trip......tapos biglang na-cancel.  Argh!

Maybe this year mag-sign up na ako bago ma-extinct ang mga butanding.

ei magbutanding watching kami march 9-10. wanna join? we're 7 na. kaso 6 pax lang daw allowed sa isang boat. so baka makabuo pa ng isa pang boat hehe

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: Wanted: Travel Buddy
« Reply #439 on: January 14, 2012, 12:33:05 pm »
For February: Anybody for the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Subic and Panagbenga in Baguio? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close