watch now

Author Topic: CrossFit  (Read 74346 times)

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #120 on: July 02, 2013, 01:18:42 pm »
^ crossfit fort is in the army gym in fort. i'm not sure lang how near that is to burgos circle.

don't be scared kasi people are really nice sa crossfit. the workouts are hard but they can be scaled to your fitness level. and the coaches are always there to guide you. schedule a trial na! :)

_pink12_

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2013, 06:16:28 pm »
I tried this before. First time ko, sakit talaga sa katawan pero I really felt na total body workout talaga. Yung burpees 1 set lang ako haha...

I'd love to try this again though. But not sure and don't know how to start.

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2013, 05:53:55 pm »
Mga few minutes away  sa Burgos cirlce approximately 10-15mins. Closer sya sa Mckinley Hill. Haven't tried this yet kasi nakakaintimidate. ang lalaki kasi ng katawan ng mga laging kong nakikita.

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2013, 10:09:55 pm »
^^ sis _pink12_ when i did the trial 1 week masakit lahat -- as in LAHAT -- ng muscles sa katawan ko. ngayon hindi na ako sanay pag hindi sore yung muscles ko. ;)

^ sis yukishih nakakaintimidate sa umpisa but when you get to know the people you'll feel more comfortable. and don't worry, you won't get bulky muscles... magiging mukhang toned lang.

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2013, 06:03:15 pm »
Thanks, Sis. I will try this soon. Ipon lang ako ng lakas ng loob.

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2013, 09:23:28 pm »
^ just jump in! if you wait until magkaroon ka ng lakas ng loob you might never start. :)

gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2013, 12:34:56 am »
may mga taga south ba dito? if you want, sabay na sa akin magjoin.. will try this..

 gusto ko naman  plyometrics training din. nag-boxing and muay thai na ako and konting pain na lang nararamdaman ng muscles ko, so need ko siguro idagdag to sa training..

Pwede ako sa crossfit alabang or Libis. :-)

alexsy

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2013, 03:59:25 am »
parang gusto kong i try!!

chelsee

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2013, 11:13:09 am »
Tara sis libis tayo!

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2013, 02:23:06 pm »
wednesdays are trial days but sometimes they allow trials sa regular workouts. hope to see you girls in libis! :)

gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2013, 04:58:21 am »
 I have my schedule na at Crossfit Alabang. :-) excited.  ;D


beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2013, 05:09:25 pm »
^ have fun! tell us about it :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2013, 10:57:06 am »
Scheduled a trial next week. Been watching CF vids and they look brutal - I love it. Vertical push-up, let's go. Super excited. Dapat this week, but it's my mom's birthday eh, so I have to wait a few more days. :)

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2013, 05:25:43 pm »
^ which box are you going to sis? it's going to be fun!

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2013, 05:32:53 pm »
^^ oh, and are you going to do the bootcamp or the regular WOD? :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2013, 10:47:15 am »
Kapitolyo. :) I really don't know the difference between the bootcamp and the WOD, yet. Will figure it out when I get there.

Yea, super looking forward to trying it out. I'm addicted to the pain after a strenuous workout. :) Checked out your blog and you seem to really love CrossFit. T'was encouraging to read your progress.

Kaya 'to! Haha.

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2013, 04:18:17 pm »
^ no weights sa bootcamp, more on bodyweight movements and cardio. yung regular WOD yung may powerlifting and olympic weightlifting.

almost 2 years and i'm still in love with crossfit :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2013, 04:52:18 pm »
^ That decides it, it's WOD for me. Can't one do a combo though? :)

beachgirl

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2013, 09:29:06 pm »
^ almost always the WOD is a combination of both naman. if you're up to it, you can do the WOD back to back with bootcamp!

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: CrossFit
« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2013, 06:43:02 am »
^ Haha. I don't think I'll be up for it early in the game. Siguro after months and months and years na. :)

I'm scared of the box jump. Must I do that agad sa trial? Baka di ko maabot!


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close