We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sisters pwede ba ang Pixel kahit hindi totally makinis? I have small pimples. Blackheads ata yung nasa loob kasi di naman masakit, bumpy lang sila.And may magagawa ba sha sa ice-pick scars? I have those on my left cheek kaka-facial. TCA peel cannot totally resurface it even I had it done monthly, with 30% TCA solution.
has anyone tried their silkpeel? (tama ba un nga ba) lol
^sis how long is the recovery period from pixel???
kahit ba mga past 7, andun pa rin yung mga derma sa the fort?
curious din ako sa chemical peel nila..