We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
We were issued almost 2 months visa validity. I'm worried sick if ours are legit. We only applied online, via an agent who offers daytours and visa assists. How will I know if ours are really authentic? Lapit na trip namin, Jan. 1 na
Dubai ladies, would anybody know if kasama ang mga Apple products sa sale ngayon? Magpapabili kasi ako kay hubby ng iPad mini with retina display since he'll be flying there again tomorrow.
Yes, I just got back from Dubai this morning. I love the weather, malamig lamig! Kapagod lang talaga ang long flight.As to the sale, mejo mahal pa din sya compared dito. Although, d ko naman nahalughog ang buong Dubai, dun lang sa mga napuntahan namin. I applied our visa online lang, na-search ko lang yung site nila. Then got some daytours na din sa kanila. Payments were made nung nandun na kami sa tour na inavail ko. Sinama na yung bill for our visa applications.