watch now

Author Topic: Yogurt  (Read 45358 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2015, 11:47:53 pm »
I thought Greek yoghurt can be eaten as is hehe it's like eating sour cream. Paired it with fruits and I love it na.

khriseeee, I'll try honey. How big yung Php51 at Yoplait?

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2015, 08:53:13 am »
^^anong flavor ng chobani? Gusto ko yung blueberry greek yogurt ng farmer's union pero plain lang lang nakikita ko dito. :(

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2015, 11:16:05 am »
Love greek yogurt!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2015, 11:16:06 pm »
j.adore it's a single serving size. I would say a little bigger than the nestle one.

evilwoman I can't recall, there was quite a selection! Cherry caught my eye, but I think the usual - strawberry, etc.


evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #164 on: August 18, 2015, 07:00:43 am »
^thanks sis.ok na ko sa strawberry. :)

rowenoh183

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2016, 02:16:56 pm »
mga sis alam nyo ba kung san pwede bumili ng fage yogurt 0%? aside from s& r.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2016, 02:41:50 pm »
^Rustan's

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2016, 11:29:04 pm »
Nakikita ko na pascual, strawberry lang, walang greek. Meron pa kaya nito?

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2016, 03:16:57 pm »
My favorite yogurt that is available here is Dairy Farmers thick and creamy yellow box honey.  It's super yummy.  Alas, I can only find it in Merkado supermarket at UPTC and sometimes, in Rustan's.

I also like Yoplait and Bulla.

The best homemade Greek yogurt I have tasted here is the one at Shangri-la Boracay.


angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #169 on: August 15, 2016, 06:58:36 am »
Nakikita ko na pascual, strawberry lang, walang greek. Meron pa kaya nito?

OT pero merun greek yogurt ang BTIC :)

etxetera

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2016, 08:15:25 am »
Strawberry at fruit salad ang laging meron na flavor ng Pasucal ang Greek napakadalang baka hindi mabili

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2016, 09:48:01 am »
Farmers Union Greek yogurt is a stale in our house. I tried buying before the BTIC but my husband finds it a bit sweet.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2017, 12:47:48 pm »
Since yogurt is very cheap here in Dubai, this is now my go to dessert or snack. My favorite brand is Activia because their mango flavor actually tastes like fruit salad, so yummy!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2017, 02:06:11 pm »
Greek yogurt topped with bananas and chia seeds. My favorite post workout snack.

chrissannehathaway

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #174 on: October 11, 2017, 02:37:13 pm »
I prefer nestle yogurt strawberry, sweet and sour. :D

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2017, 07:32:10 pm »
Greek yogurt is superb. Unfortunately because milk and sugar cause breakouts for me, with a heavy heart, I decided to say goodbye to it forever.  :'( :'( :'(

SheralynMagbanua

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2017, 01:06:42 pm »
Greek yogurt is superb. Unfortunately because milk and sugar cause breakouts for me, with a heavy heart, I decided to say goodbye to it forever.  :'( :'( :'(

sad to hear that. pero msarap [textspeak!] [textspeak!].

SheralynMagbanua

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2017, 11:44:19 am »
nestle yogurt strawberry +1

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2017, 07:01:59 pm »
sad to hear that. pero msarap [textspeak!] [textspeak!].

Oo, I could not even eat ice cream anymore. Haay. Sobrang willpower to the max in order to veer away from the temptation.

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: Yogurt
« Reply #179 on: October 25, 2017, 05:11:29 pm »
Fave ko nestle greek yogurt. Ang sarap lang! :) My 1yr old baby loves it too, ayaw papigil.  ;D

May naka try na sa inyo ng pascual brand na greek yogurt? Ok ba? I've tried their mango flavored yogurt before, hindi ko type lasa kaya hesistant ako to buy nung greek variant nila.

Hinahanap ko ngayon yung 3 cows brand, wala ako makita. Dami ko kasi nabasang good reviews,

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close