watch now

Author Topic: FUN RUNS  (Read 110420 times)

pilyaz

  • Guest
FUN RUNS
« on: November 30, 2010, 05:39:51 pm »
Hi, i saw an exisiting thread on how to prepare for a fun run, but the warning said that, the last post was 60 days ago, i should post new topic nalang daw, kaya I made one. nag-explain? haha!  ;D

So for runners, and wants to run, this is our thread.

Run sites,Fun run schedules, preparations, what to wear and everything that we need to know. ;-)

Run sites:

www.takbo.ph
www.runrio.com


Sino sino dito ang tatakbo this December? ;-)


ann08

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 09:00:54 pm »
invite ko kayo to join sa run http://laakomaisip.blogspot.com/2010/12/run-for-fun-race-for-place.html

ako nag rurun ako once a month

thanks that i found this, will definitely go for this event. :D thanks sis girlpower.. nakapag reg kana? :)

nicolei02

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 09:01:24 am »
I haven't tried joining any Fun Run but I really wanted to.. together with my boyfriend. We were about to join the Condura Skyway Fun Run this Sunday but we weren't able to register. When's the next ideal Fun Run here in Metro? And any advices when to register and how to prepare? Thanks!

cassiopeia

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 04:47:48 pm »
me too..havent tried pa,,but me and my hubby, we really want to engage in something like this..bonding na rin namin..san ba meron na pwede salihan?

omneecka

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 05:19:07 pm »
at last, may thread na for fun runs! aluvet! =D

iluvescadasport

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 07:36:01 pm »

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 12:59:45 am »
fun run tomorrow dito lang village namin...5k...first time ko... ;D

makuleht

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 12:14:36 am »
I'll run sa UNILAB run on March 6. I'm super excited. first time ko to. hehe

cassiopeia

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 09:44:10 pm »
i need running shoes muna hahaha

ann08

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 04:40:30 pm »
I'll run sa UNILAB run on March 6. I'm super excited. first time ko to. hehe

wow, sis. buti ka pa mag run sa run rio.. kami ng mga office mates ko hindi nakahabol sa registration. nakahabol sana kaso naubos agad ang slots. hmp! so sad. hindi sila maka move on. :/

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 12:31:41 pm »
I am still terrified to join fun runs. Terrified talaga. Haha! Kasi naman, nakakahiya kung hindi ko matapos! The longest i can run on threadmill is 10mins 1.60km . After non, parang puputok na dibdib ko. Kaya takot ako sumali. hehe.

wannago

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 12:37:16 pm »
tara na! run na! :)

cassiopeia

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 01:08:24 am »

ckay

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 11:17:12 pm »
I really wanted to join late last year pa. Dapat nun March 6 start na ko kaso last minute i backed out. Yun brother ko na lang tumakbo. Wala kc maiiwan sa baby ko pag umalis ako ng madaling araw dito sa house. Super gusto ko na. First run ko ill do 10k para may challenge, hehe goodluck to me! :D

ButHonestly

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 01:30:26 am »
I am still terrified to join fun runs. Terrified talaga. Haha! Kasi naman, nakakahiya kung hindi ko matapos! The longest i can run on threadmill is 10mins 1.60km . After non, parang puputok na dibdib ko. Kaya takot ako sumali. hehe.

10 mins/mi is already a decent pace. :) And you dont really run ng diretso. You dont need to. take walk breaks if youre a starter pa lang. run 700 meters, and walk the 300 meters. :)

Bowen

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 03:27:38 pm »
Hi pilyaz,
Thanks for giving the idea of making new threat. Before that I faced the same problem also but didn't thought of making new threat.
Anyhow I haven't register on any fun run but I am willing to register soon.
May I have some advices before joining fun run?
Any advice will be highly appreciated.

sosychill

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 06:48:32 pm »
^ Grab your girlfriends and join fun runs--- you'll see its really FUN  :) :)

dej

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 04:35:39 pm »
will definitely join some fun runs.. thanks for sharing the sites to look for events.. :)

cassiopeia

  • Guest
Re: FUN RUNS
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 10:51:12 pm »
http://kulitrunner.wordpress.com/2011/04/02/run-to-build-the-ccf-run/

CCF’S RUN TO BUILD
May 7, 2011
Tiendesitas, Frontera Verde
3km Agape Run (2 people will run and must finish together)
5km Individual
10km Individual

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close