Hello girls! Just want to share something about this program. I originally learned this lemonade diet from my HS friend last year and then I shared it to my guy friend who happens to be obese and needs to strip off some weight for some reason. Anyway, I modified his diet with the following:
1) No saltwater flush.
2) Instead of using Grade B Organic maple syrup, he uses Grade A Dark Amber 100% pure MS. Reason: Apparently, this was already in his kitchen so instead of buying another MS, ginamit na lang nya what is readily available para di n sya bumili,

3) Instead of taking nothing but this lemonade, I allowed him to eat fruits at night, i.e., apple, camote, or pear, but just 1 at night.
Reason: I'm afraid that he might develop some stomach ulcer. We thought kasi na baka mashock yung tummy nya kasi from sobrang dami nya need idigest, biglang wala na and puro liquid na lang. So basically our concept here is just for him to avoid developing ulcer.
His personal assessment: It was really really hard especially on the 1st day. I was talking to him over the phone during the first day, and I can hear yung tamlay in his voice. Parang super gutom na gutom talaga sya that's why I allowed him to eat apple na lang, hehe.wawa kasi. But come the second, third, and fourth day, parang sisiw na lang sa kanya. Nawala na yung gutom feeling plus parang nakaadjust na rin daw yung tummy nya. His biggest challenge lang during the first 3 days would be, the smell of food around. Mahirap nga naman yun nakakaamoy at nakakakita ka ng food tapos ikaw puro liquids lang take mo. Pero ayun nga, after 4 days, sisiw na lang sa kanya. Parang wala na challenge

RESULTS: On the 1st day that he started this program, he lost
6 kilos (yes, kilos! So it's roughly 13 pounds on the 1st day). On the second day naman, he lost
3 kilos. I wasn't able to track his everyday weight lost but on his 5th day, he already lost
11 kilos (5 days). Currently, he is on his 7th day, I think.
We are both shock with the results. Pero siguro kasi since he is obese, definitely malaki rin talaga malolose nya weight diba?
I think this diet is a good start for those who are really serious to lose weight. By the way, he takes 2 glasses per meal, kasi nga he's fat (at kelangan ko talaga i-emphasize yun? lol). After this 10-day program, we plan on putting him under Gen Motors diet naman. It would definitely be much easier for him kasi he came from the most difficult one na
