We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ sis, I'm NC25 and I use Hazelnut Latte. I think pwede siya hanggang NC30. Dati pumupunta ako sa office nila sa QC to personally buy some items pero lumipat na ata sila sa Makati. Siguro pwede pa namang pumunta dun sa kanila to swatch, etc.
Reformulated ba yung loose mineral concealers, foundations, and finishing powders nila?
I like ellana's liquid mineral primer, kasama kayo to sa relaunch nila? Also gusto ko yung mini dense flat top kabuki brush nila, i bought that like 3-4 years ago and good pa rin sila up to now, parang cheaper alternative ng sigma F80. Checked their new site pero parang duna ata to nakafeature?Btw are their mall kiosks also back now? Tia!