We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'd just like to share our videos, done by Niceprint. I know that Niceprint has a lot of negative feedback, but I should say that I was quite impressed with their work, most especially the SDE. We had 2 videographers but only 1 was in charge of the SDE. The other one uses a 3CCD camera, which was used for covering the entire event. Below are our AVP, Onsite Photo and Video Prenup AVP - https://vimeo.com/55076216 Onsite Photo - https://vimeo.com/55062063 Onsite Video - https://vimeo.com/55019117Thanks!
hi mga sisses.. tanong lang sa mga niceprint brides na nakapag prenup na with niceprint.. anong experience niyo with the photographer? whole day ba or half day lang yung shoot?and limited lang ba siya dapat sa isang location? ang gulo kasi kausap nung admin nila, confused na din ako kung ano ba talaga ang kasama.haist. thanks in advance.