watch now

Author Topic: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage  (Read 54405 times)

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« on: November 22, 2010, 04:37:04 pm »
Hi mga mommies,

I'm so worried about my baby. I had my transvi last Saturday and based from the result, my baby is 5 weeks with 77 bpm na heart rate. Also sonologist? Tama ba yung term saw a subchorionic hemmorhage. Pina interpret ko with my OB and found out that I'm at high risk.

From her letter dito sa office it was stated na "Threatened Abortion and with subchorionic hemmorhage in the findings". She asked me to have a bed rest for 2 weeks, To take Duphaston 2x a week and Duvadilan 3x a week.

Im so scared, I'll start my bed rest tomorrow until the first week of December. Hope baby is fine and I'm hoping for God's miracle.

Im scared  :'(

sinisterspark

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 09:56:14 pm »
Hi sis pink_blush01

Nagkaroon din ako nito noong 1st trimester ko.  Bed rest din yung recommendation sa akin ng doctor plus taking duphaston and isoxilan 2x a day din.  Matagal din akong na-bed rest, siguro from 2nd month to 4th month.

Nakakatakot sya (esp. the terminology used) pero madaming mommies naman ang nakakasurvive nito.  It depends on the size of the subchronic hemorrhage (vs. the size of your baby) and if you're also spotting.  In my case, internal lang sya at siguro 2cm max lang ang naging size.  Mixed din ang recommendation, yung iba hindi nga pinapa-bed rest.  I asked my doc at sabi nya wala ka naman talagang magagawa para mapaliit or mainfluence yung blood.  Ang important is relax ka lang, avoid activities that could cause bleeding.  Mawawala din yan :) 

You can read this thread from babycenter na na-bookmark ko para makakuha ng info.  Pero remember wag takutin ang sarili  ;)

http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a2138065/subchorionic_hemorrhage_support_group

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/subchorionic-hematoma.shtml

bbmack

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 10:51:29 pm »
I was diagnosed of subchorionic hemorrhage on my first TVS, heartbeat was 160bpm, my baby was then 6wks and 6days.. i was made to chose if i'll be having bed rest or will take isoxilan for 7 days... since i badly need to work, i chose medication for 7 days and for repeat TVS after 7 days... luckily the latest TVS results was fine.. no more hemorrhage found.. :)

jhen_14

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 10:32:40 am »
sis pink_blush,,,just Pray,, will ni Lord na magkababy ka and Hindi ka nya pababayaan pati si baby.. just relax! by faith malalampasan nyo ni baby ang trials. Takecare

lovelymaeve

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 10:40:56 am »
nagkaroon din ako nito and one month ako naka bed rest at uminom ng duphaston at duvadillan. pray ka lang sis pink_blush01. at sundin mo lang ob mo. ako i'm on my 35 weeks now. ;)

sedentarygypsy

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 11:34:48 am »
ako din, sis, sa first TVS. feeling ko dahil habang pina-pap smear ako e nai-close ko yung legs ko e yung aparato nasa loob ng vajayjay ko. sabi lang sa'kin konting ingat and bawal ang strenuous activities. I'm on my 37th week now and I think all is well naman.

pray lang, sis and sumunod sa bilin ng OB.  :) 

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 12:35:07 pm »
Yey, new hope! Thanks mga sisses!
I'm on bed rest right now pero I still do office work ng nakahiga. hehe. I'm taking Duphaston 2x a day and Duvadilan 3x a day. Hope it will help us. OB advised me to have bed rest kasi I do feel cramps once in a while though tolerable naman cya.

Hubby do the chores for me.

jaloux

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 04:42:31 pm »
I have it now and my OB advised me to go on a minimum of 1 month bedrest.   I've been in and out of bedrest, the hemorrhage came up on my 3rd ultrasound.   I'm on my 17th week and praying the hemorrhage will be gone on my next ultrasound.

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 09:22:27 pm »
Ang hirap ng feeling, nakaka praning  :( The sonologist who took my tvu from In my womb is not approachable. Pasalamat siya I forgot her name pero I heard her name sa 3d/4d thread.
Sabi nia, you have subchorionic hemmorhage. I asked her, "ano po yun?" Ayaw niya ko sagutin, sabi nia "Ask your OB". Pero siyempre it's my first time to hear it so naparanoid ako, I asked again, "Ano po yung hemmorhage" Sabi niya, "Yun yung humihiwalay." Then she stopped. I asked "should I go to my ob today?" Sabi nia "Ask her"

Nakakainis siya! Tapos ovary ko lang di niya makita kita. Hawi siya ng hawi ng wand. Buti na lang hindi masakit. I paid 1200 for a not worthy clinic. Badtrip.

Buti na lang my OB explained it to me ng maayos.

emmylou

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 11:51:12 pm »
hi sis pink_blush01,

i also had this sa first pregnancy ko. pero i survived din naman. my first born is 5 years old. healthy siya.

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 05:08:13 am »
I had this too when I was pregnant for about 17 weeks. Bed rest at duvadillan ang recommend ng OB ko sa akin.

kumikosan_9

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 08:15:44 am »
parang may nakitang ganyan sa ultrasound ko nung 7 weeks ako but the sonologist said naman that everything is normal. :)

shopaholic-no-more

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 09:20:03 pm »
i had bleeding/spotting on my 5th week, so unang check up ko sa OB na preggy, may internal hemorrhage nga daw. i need to be on complete bed rest baka up to the 12th week, at threatened abortion nga daw tawag dun. am taking duphaston and crinone. (i have PCOS din kasi) we had a follow-up checkup the week after, at may hemorrhage pa rin, although di naman na naulit ang spotting, bedrest pa rin. our checkups are now scheduled every 2 weeks. will have checkup next week, at 9weeks.

ehna

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 07:36:53 am »
hi sis pink..dont worry too much about it although i know mahirap gawin yun..just take a rest as advised by your OB and pray a lot... i'll be praying for you and your baby as well... :)

dotsky

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 10:46:01 am »
I also had subchorionic hemmorhage on my first pregnancy at 6 weeks. My OB also gave me duphaston and duvadillan then after 2 weeks I had another ultrasound and everything was ok. Just pray and follow what your OB said. :)

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2010, 11:05:22 pm »
It's my 4th day having my bed rest. I lay my back sa bed, I slouch, I sit, I sometimes stand para magwiwi. Di ko tuloy alam kung tama ba ginagawa ko or dapat nakahiga lang ako. I feel good naman, sana gumaling na yung hemorrhage kasi I really want this baby. Sobrang ang tagal ng in the making nitong bata na ito. Buti na lang hubby can control his manly desires. So sweet of him  :D Kahit wala sinabi si OB na bawal mag love making. Basta for me, bawal!

Next week pa next visit ko, hope ok na rin yung size ni baby. 

emmylou

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 11:43:17 pm »
hi sis pink_blush1,

tiis tiis lang talaga. pero for the baby talaga alot of sacrifices needs to be done. i'm praying for your sis!

hayne22

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2010, 12:26:30 am »
i had this before nung 1st tri ko..my ob advised me to take duvadilan and duphaston 3x a day..kaya pala sumasakit yung tyan ko before i knew that i was pregnant kase may namuong dugo..

bed rest ka lang sis pink_blush01..as per my ob's advise wag muna mag love making..don't worry, you'll have that baby!  ;)


God bless.

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Anyone here diagnosed with subchorionic hemmorhage
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2010, 02:30:26 pm »
^Thanks sis emmylou and sis hayne22. I know sa moral suppiort niyo and in God's miracle. We will survive  :D

Medyo guilty nga si hubby about the hemorrhage kasi first and 2nd ultrasound ko, wala pang ganon. Next transvi siya nakita and I really pointed out na dahil sa love making yun nakuha. Pero I know naman na mahirap ako magbuntis mga 3x lang namin ginawa within 1.5 months. Kaya ngayon, siya na rin umiiwas sa kin. hehe. Kasi dati lagi niya sinasabi na ok lang yun at gentle lang. Isama ko nga sa OB, atleast he knows the situation.

2x a day lang ang duphaston ko. Yung duvadilan ang 3x a day.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close