We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
well have marriage counseling at Love Insitute (theloveinstitute.com) soon. Just have to set the schedule with Ms. Maribel Dionisio. That would be the fitting 8 year anniversary gift namin sa isat isa. More lasting.
^ i grew up from a God centered family. Unfortunately, si hubby medyo malayo kay God. I don't know hwo to start, but if i asked him to go to church with us, ewan k kung sasama lang siya dahil magagalit ako pag hindi. or gusto niya talaga, mag kaaway kami ni hubby ngayon, and his FB status says something like, umiiyak din daw ang lalaki, tapos a person commented on his status, saying, pare may prob ka? kausapin mo lang siya makikinig yun, then he replied, sino? then the person said, si jesus, try mo lang, it will make you feel better, then he replied, LOL! goodluck. i felt bad, wala na siyang connection between God. I need him to be back in God's loving arms.
I'm just curious: if men who cheat are aholes, what do you call women who do the same?
@eleine26-- If I still remember my criminal law lesson correctly, tatlong bagay daw ang kailanganan para mangyari ang isang krimen: Motive, Opportunity and Means.
act like a mistress!
I got the same advice. Sabi sakin be both wife and lover. Yan naman number 1 reason why men cheat.
i guess dapat may takot sa Dios para makaiwas sa tukso.