We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^patong-patong lang sya sis hindi nakadikit? hindi kaya bumagsak?
^^I planned to DIY my son's cupcake tower before. But after factoring in the cost, it was cheaper to buy the cardboard cupcake tower. That's php 200++ then I just added a little for the ribbons to personalize it. At least I'm sure pa of the stability (no fears of the tower toppling down bec of the weight of the cupcake). Just a suggestion Lang
sis, click the title, yun na yung link nung pix
^sis, sa 168 Mall 3rd floor near foodcourt, i think it's the only party shop sa area na yun. madami syang props and materials for decor and party stuff.