watch now

Author Topic: Maternity Clothes Part 2  (Read 106049 times)

Jeannybaby

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #340 on: February 04, 2016, 12:42:17 am »
i'm finding dusters (or daster?) very comfy! from p120 to p230 at our nearest South Supermarket ☺️

pandoralover

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #341 on: February 04, 2016, 07:12:40 am »
i'm finding dusters (or daster?) very comfy! from p120 to p230 at our nearest South Supermarket ☺️

^True that, sis Jeannybaby! I'm at my early 20s and even though I don't know anyone my age who wears them, I find comfort in wearing daster/housedresses, lalo na while pregnant. The other day lang, I bought a couple at my nearest mall to pack na rin sa aming hospital bag. I usually don't like the ones na super loose (traditional), but I wear more of yung tube na smocked instead. Like this:

http://15dollarstore.com/img/4253_1_177_p.jpg

I think this will help din when I'm breastfeeding na para easy access. Hehe.

Jeannybaby

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #342 on: February 05, 2016, 12:17:38 am »
^ ^ Yes nice yan! marami na nice designs na daster, i buy the ones na medyo below the knee and meron tali sa waist so it's not all hanging loose:) marami na tube / sleeveless / spaghetti strap versions.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #343 on: February 05, 2016, 01:13:29 am »
So far, i only have one maternity clothing. Hehe. It's a maxi dress I got from SM dept store, I believe it's from their maternity line. The rest of the clothes I wear are just my usual flowy dresses, garterized maxi skirts, leggings. Nasusuot ko pa my normal loose shirts and blouses, kahit na more than 5 inches na nilaki ng tummy ko. But i really need to buy maternity shorts kasi I miss wearing shorts, my denim shorts di na keri. Hehe.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #344 on: February 05, 2016, 07:58:47 am »
^sis simang bili ka lang ng Bellybelt, 1,200 ang bili ko sa Nurture Nook. nagagamit ko pa pre-maternity pants and shorts ko.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #345 on: February 05, 2016, 10:31:24 am »
^where is Nurture Nook sis? :)

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #346 on: February 05, 2016, 11:03:20 am »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #347 on: February 05, 2016, 11:23:33 am »
^thank youuuu:)

ghye

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #348 on: February 18, 2016, 02:19:21 pm »
Dropped by an ukay-ukay the other day and I was able to buy a maternity/nursing dress for Php25.00.  They were on sale.  ;) ;D :D.  Happy happy me. Sayang isa lang nakita ko.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #349 on: February 19, 2016, 09:05:41 am »
^29 weeks na ako today.:) but i still wear my pre-maternity shorts and jeans because of my Belly Belt kaya for me sulit siya talaga. Kagaya ngayon, naka-pants ako.:) nagstart na ako mamili ng nursing wear. Aside from Elin, may nakita ko cheaper line of Nursing Wear, yung Tiny Tots sa Facebook. They also sell hands-free pumping bra, planning to buy from Tiny Tots kahit 1 nursing dress muna before giving birth para ma-try ko na products nila. Tapos baka yun na suutin ko going home outfit.

Based on my research, kung di mo bet mag invest on nursing wear you can opt to buy more button downs.:)

ghye

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #350 on: February 19, 2016, 10:35:19 am »
During my first pregnancy, I was able to use my daily clothes.  Just bought two maternity pants.  Mejo maliit kasi tummy ko on my first pregnancy and the rubberband trick helped.  This time around, my 2nd one, at 3 months my daily clothes won't fit anymore.  My dresses and other big clothes that I was able to use on my last trimester then, ginamit ko sa 2nd trimester and hindi na magkasya sa akin ngayon.  When I buy maternity clothes, I make it sure na pwede din sya for nursing kasi I'm going to exclusively breastfeed my baby.
My baby is quite big and so is my tummy kaya ayun, malapit na ako manganak I need to look for maternity clothes. ??? :(

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #351 on: February 23, 2016, 10:02:39 am »
^ any feedback on Tiny Tots nursing wear? nakabili na kasi ako sa Elin. gusto ko sana ma-try ang quality ng Tiny Tots.

ghye

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #352 on: February 23, 2016, 10:08:24 am »
^haven't tried buying sa tiny tots but I read good reviews about their products.  Try also nursingmom as she is into production of nursing wears.

infinity24ever

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #353 on: March 04, 2016, 03:49:46 pm »
Hi Soon to be Moms, question. Does Elin & Nurture Nook ship internationally?

Jean_dL

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #354 on: December 12, 2017, 08:52:08 pm »
Ladies, you have any idea where to rent sheer / flowy maternity gowns for photoshoot? Thank you!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close