watch now

Author Topic: Maternity Clothes Part 2  (Read 106406 times)

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #240 on: October 10, 2014, 06:38:18 am »
san pa ba may magagandang maternity dresses maliban kay elin at latch a babe? meron pa bang eden? parang wala ng update ang fb page nila. I need a formal dress for a wedding e. sana di masyadong masakit sa bulsa. :)

sana rin pala e yung pwede na rin for nursing para mas matagal ko pa magamit. kahit medyo mas mahal ng konti.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #241 on: October 10, 2014, 10:42:04 am »
Mommies you should try checking out Forever 21's plus size line. I was able to buy leggings (295 lang) and they are perfect for my bump with some space to grow pa! I also buy blousey, long tops in a size or 2 sizes larger, sometimes not even from the plus size line.

So far the tops and dresses I bought from mango two sizes larger still fit me. I'm 33 weeks this week.

GeminiTiger

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #242 on: October 10, 2014, 01:23:11 pm »
36 weeks and counting... I plan to breastfeed . Suggestions po kung san makakabili ng nursing bra ? And when is the best time to buy ? Should i wait til I give birth ? TIA!

tiggerlily

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #243 on: October 11, 2014, 05:16:38 am »
^you can buy them na from 7mos+. nursing bras are supposed to accommodate the changes in your cup size when you're nursing. meron sa mothercare, debenhams, landmark, sm, etc. from the most expensive to the cheapest. depends on your budget and preference of use. might as well buy nursing tops/dresses na rin if you're planning to breastfeed outside the house.

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #244 on: October 21, 2014, 05:04:42 am »
I bought a couple of maxis from the ramp 2 weeks ago. 999 each. And leggins. naka sale sya, supposedly 500 each but i got it 3 for 500. then nung pumunta kami ni bf sa st. francis square to check on some stuff, i actually saw the same dress i bought sa tiangge nila dun, and it's only 350. and the same leggings for like 150 each. naloka ako. sana pala dumaan muna ako dun, meron sana akong 6 maxis for 2k. im a jeans person kasi, mas comfy ako dun. so after i give birth, stop na din ako sa maxis. 

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #245 on: October 21, 2014, 02:24:18 pm »
Sis GeminiTiger, buy ka before giving birth kasi baka hindi ka na makalabas ng house pag andyan na si baby. I got mine on my 37th wk and sinama ko na sa hospital bag ko. Ginamit ko lang sya pauwi pero sakto coz baby wanted to nurse on the way home. :)

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #246 on: November 20, 2014, 06:54:47 am »
I usually wear leather leggings and large size plain shirts aside from my dresses. I didn't know na may maternity belly belt pala! will definitely buy that so I could still wear my jeans. I am 4 months pregnant and my tummy is bigger now than I had with my eldest before.

hayne22

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #247 on: November 24, 2014, 11:05:54 pm »
san makakabili ng maternity shorts?

hakunamatata

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #248 on: November 25, 2014, 10:03:50 am »
I bought mine sa Zalora, there are alot sa Landmark at sa SM Dept. under maternity section.

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #249 on: December 14, 2014, 01:59:08 pm »
I bought dresses from LM on 20% sale so less than 1k each. That should be enough to last thru my last trimester. Cheaper than buying blouse and pants separately.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #250 on: December 14, 2014, 06:37:48 pm »
Selling my Old Navy maternity jeans size 4. Please PM me if interested. :)

curlygurl

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #251 on: February 26, 2015, 04:52:51 pm »
Hi sisses! Where can I buy a belly band so I still use my jeans? Meron bang belly band na may back support? Thank you!

marieisabel

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #252 on: February 26, 2015, 05:28:01 pm »
All through my pregnancy, duster at maxis na suot ko. Di na ako comfortable kahit leggings! Sa palengke, landmark at pasalubong from bkk ang mga suot ko. Hehe

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #253 on: March 01, 2015, 07:39:10 pm »
Hi sisses! Where can I buy a belly band so I still use my jeans? Meron bang belly band na may back support? Thank you!

I've seen them sa Mothercare and Babyland. Not sure about the back support feature.

evemetamorphoses

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2015, 08:24:45 am »
I'm on the extra size dept so I still stuck w/ what I used to wear - leggings/jeggings + oversized tops. Dresses lang binili ko from the dept store - no particular brand that I prefer basta kasya and bet ko, go hehe! What I need to look for now are nursing tops & bras or nursing dresses.

Jem17

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #255 on: March 10, 2015, 04:16:03 pm »
I bought my leggings(worth P75/pc, galit pa ako sa tindera hindi kasi nagpatawad  ;) ) sa Baclaran and hanggang ngayon at my 32 weeks eto pa rin gamit ko, matibay pa rin and hindi talaga nagloloose..I'm a practical person so hindi ako fan ng mga branded clothes, :) since 9 months ko lang naman gagamitin.
but sometimes reward ko sa sarili ko ang bumili ng mga expensive clothes..

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #256 on: March 10, 2015, 10:22:14 pm »
I bought dresses from LM on 20% sale so less than 1k each. That should be enough to last thru my last trimester. Cheaper than buying blouse and pants separately.

Update:

Kasya pa din ang mga dresses (stretchie types and wrap arounds) na nabili ko sa LM. No need to iron pa. Im so happy and satisfied. I can wear them pa kahit dna preggy. Im 36w na.

Sa first preg ko, bought pants from boutiques. Hay. Sayang lang. Sandali nagamit.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #257 on: March 11, 2015, 07:01:12 am »
^ 7 weeks pa lang ako, pero nag uumpisa na magresearch for maternity clothes.:) san ba nakakabili ng maxis na pwede pang office?

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #258 on: March 11, 2015, 10:11:49 am »
sa Landmark Dept Store ako namili ng mga dresses sis na pwede for pregnancy and pwede din kahit d na pregnant  ;D

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Maternity Clothes Part 2
« Reply #259 on: March 11, 2015, 01:39:58 pm »
sa Landmark Dept Store ako namili ng mga dresses sis na pwede for pregnancy and pwede din kahit d na pregnant  ;D

anong brand sis? di kasi ako familiar sa Landmark, saang part ng Landmark?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close