We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@13,pwede din! when ka pwede?
13 bawal pala maputi dito..pero ikaw sure ako baka mabaliw sayo si guest magiiba pananaw niyan sa buhay..haha!sige pagtabuyan niyo pa ko! morena din naman gusto niyang si mizzybebsok lang ako na lang refree at look out senyo lolz
Sis 13, wag na number, mapapamahal ka lang sa load I just wanna thank you all for reading and understanding my stories. I noticed a huge change after kong maishare sa inyo ang bonggang bongga huli ka balbon moment. Hindi ko na namimiss si ex gf(maybe), at ang gaan na rin ng pakiramdam ko. I guess matagal ko kasing itinago ang story na kahit sa closest friends and pinsans ko hindi ko ni-share. Ngaun ok na ako, I feel so different in a very positive way thanks to all of you.By the way, I am now engaged to my guy partner and I feel so happy .. I told sis clumsish na I have no regrets with my past, none at all. What ex gf(maybe) and I used to have was special, but the relationship I have now with my fiance is eternal. Hubby-to-be is my lifetime partner and I really believe that he is the one for me Again and again, thank you sises. I am so glad to find this thread
@cocomban dapat nilagyan niyo ng harang...style bulok na yang tulogtulugan...lol! baka hindi lang cuddle and kiss nangyahri kasi meron kapang wuhooo sa LOL!
@cocomban. Cant wait for your next huli! Haha. kaw bata ka ha...
Hi Bubblin nice to meet you.... grabe parang ang hirap naman kasi maghanap ng femme...