We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis, I need your help.I'm confused/torn between a guy I've been for 7 & 1/2 years and a butch whom I met online and been dating for like 2-3 months.I'm actually set to get married next year dun sa guy. But I know na I love the butch and I'll be happy if I spend the rest of my life with her.
^^ LOL! Alam na! Magpaakit ka na kasi!
sino ba manlike senyo guest1234..patingin nga ko ng hot picture para maka relate
girls everyone's welcome mga sis panuorin nyo Imagine me and You grabe ka'inlove tong film na to..@mizzybebs this one is for you..same situationremember yung ka sis natin na about to marry a guy na di ba?then my dumating sa life nya na les? OMG talaga nakakaiyak kasi happy ending kainggit!weird eh no?naiyak ako sa happy ending but I felt so sad after watching kasi my relationship never end that way..sana my girl na tulad ni rachel hello bubblin' tagal mo ng kasali sa thread ah?hehehi fabems! panuorin nyo girls ah..the film is so simple but moving, in my opinion
hi sis happygirlforlife..bute my naka relate saken haha! na feel ko talaga sila di ko maintindihan yung feeling,parang totoo..good acting!share lang din kayo movies like this para masaya