watch now

Author Topic: Clarins Skincare  (Read 22134 times)

omneecka

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2012, 08:32:36 pm »
^how much bili mo sis and sang branch? thanks thanks! :)

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2012, 02:56:11 pm »
^ sis eto yung nabili ko for oily/combination skin: Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind. sorry po, nasa dubai ako. bili ko in peso mga 1400 pesos po :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2012, 09:50:49 pm »
I'm currently using One step facial cleanser with alpine extracts and gentle night cream. I like the scent and the feel of the facial cleanser but the night cream is so-so lang. Walang masarap and smooth feeling in the morning unlike when I was still using EL advance night repair.


simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2012, 10:05:00 pm »
^ anong EL, Van?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2012, 10:30:26 pm »
^Estee Lauder :)

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2012, 01:40:16 pm »
^ ahh, okay. haha :D

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2013, 01:44:26 am »
my tita gave a sample of clarins restorative night cream. 30ml sya. ang laki for a sample. maybe because she got it from australia. anyway, it is really effective in reducing lines sa forehead, i wanted to buy kaso when i asked the price, it's more than 7k sa rustans.

when i checked online nasa 3k-4k lang sya... saan ba pwede bumili nito na mura?

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2013, 12:56:04 pm »
I bought the WhitePlus toner and so far, so good :) I wanna try the Facial Shaping Lift which Ive heard great raves about - a friend even lost her double chin with this daw. So I'll give it a go and see if her claims are valid!

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2014, 03:28:21 pm »
For those who are using Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with tamarind purifying micro pearls, Do you use it everyday? Sabi kasi dun sa binilhan ko hindi daw ito for everyday use mga twice a week lang daw.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2014, 07:49:19 am »
I alternate Clarins toning lotion alcohol-free (chamomile variant) with Shiesido white lucent softener. I like the Clarins toner; it's refreshing. i thought magiging malagkit for my oily skin because it's really for dry skin, pero it turned out to be more refreshing pa than Shiseido.

I also really, really like the Clarins instant concealer. It brightens the under eyes at super simple i-apply. I think it's formulated for more mature skin types. It doesn't settle into my fine lines. May skin care benefits din daw ito :) 

Cluelesschx

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2014, 03:48:26 pm »
Medyo hindi na pala updated ang thread na to, anyway skin care na lang talaga meron clarins dito sa pilipinas, wala na make up liine nila :(

anyway, baka naman meron nakakaalam ng number nila (5th floor rustan's), kelangan ko kasi magpaschedule ng appointment for a facial, me natitira pa akong packages dun ng facial,sayang naman :(

i tried the numbers posted in google pero hindi naman nagwowork, sana merong me alam dito. Thanks in advance sisses!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close