watch now

Author Topic: Clarins Skincare  (Read 22177 times)

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2011, 10:10:19 pm »
I use the gentle foaming cleanser, kapalitan nung foaming cleanser ko from another brand. It's very light, pero you'd feel clean yung skin mo.

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2011, 11:48:25 pm »
^ Ah okay :) Pinag-iisipan ko kasi kung pure melt cleansing gel o shu cleansing oil :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2011, 05:33:50 pm »
I am loving Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm and their Hand and Nail treatment cream :)

rons_little_bb

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2011, 09:39:19 am »
^They have for oily skin. I think foaming gel and the green toning lotion. Kaya lang if you're acne prone it really won't do anything. Better check Clinique's 3-Step or Blemish Solutions, as both have more actives (Salicylic Acid) that could actually help.

just read this, i have oily and blemish skin, and occasionally have pimples din. used clinique before, nag stop ako kasi i was pregnant then now balik uli sa mga regimen, but thinking of switching brand. so mas ok pala clinique sa case ko, im considering clarins product sana for a change hehe

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2011, 10:17:20 am »
^hiyangan din kasi... I have a friend who uses clarins everytime may breakouts siya and it really clears her up. For me, mas hiyang ako sa clinique, my face behaves when I use the 3-step, pero I still use other products like Glycolic Acid to really help my skin kasi I seem to need it.

ktsrt

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2011, 02:32:37 pm »
has anyone tried the clarins beauty balm?

my tita uses this and she has really smooth and glowing skin! she's in her 40s na. ok kaya ito for someone in her 30s?

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2011, 02:40:40 pm »
^pwede naman. Pero this is the beauty flash balm diba? Hindi ata siya for daily use, parang primer lang or use when skin is looking a bit lackluster. I read somewhere na superficial lang ang effct niya... although, I'm no clarins expert so I cant be sure.

ktsrt

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2011, 02:50:44 pm »
^ yes, it's the beauty flash balm. i think she uses it everyday.

then one of my lola's uses clarins too. she's 79 na pero smooth and glowing skin too. i can really say that she aged gracefully.

sana clarins users can add more to this thread :) i think that this is a brand worth investing in

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 03:11:56 pm »
^hiyangan din kasi eh. genetics often play a bigger role in having great skin, so swerte mo kasi it means its in your genes, I think that's more of a factor since the flash balm mostly contain silicone, that really don't do much in anti-aging...

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2011, 10:17:31 am »
^^Beauty flash balm worked great on me when I was in Macau, pero dito parang nagbubuo siya sa face ko and natatanggal. Siguro sa weather.

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2011, 02:15:41 pm »
has anyone tried the clarins beauty balm?

my tita uses this and she has really smooth and glowing skin! she's in her 40s na. ok kaya ito for someone in her 30s?

me! me! *eagerly raises her hand* i use it under make-up too and it brightens my face. i look like i had at least 8hrs of sleep :D i've never used it as a mask pero it can be used din daw that way.

ktsrt

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2011, 03:57:39 pm »
^ thanks for the enthusiastic reply sis :) ok naman sya? no breakouts? do you use it everyday?
i use a bb cream now and i can say that it does help improve my skin's texture (along with meds from the derma)

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 03:46:29 am »
^ no breakouts. I don't use it everyday, tinitipid ko kasi although I do alternate between the Beauty Flash Balm and the Clarins Tinted Moisturiser (in Shade 11 or 10? i forget now). Do you know anyone who's tried the tinted moisturiser? I love it. It has tint but it is mostly sheer so very au naturale the effect.

So here goes, for the morning, i rotate these three Clarins products:

Gentle Day Cream (the bottle has that orange cap)
Tinted Moisturiser
Beauty Flash Balm

There is no rhyme or reason to how i decide which to use for a particular day. However, if I want to look extra pretty and decided to put make up a little bit---i go for the BeautyFlashBalm.


inakisgurl

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 06:48:29 am »
sis is the beauty flash balm ok for oily skin? how much is it>

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2012, 01:37:06 pm »
I tried the new Clarins skincare line...the WHITEPLUS line..I got the emulsion for day and night use....Im so happy because I got lots of freebies sa Rustans...like the cleanser, nightcream, intensifying white serum, another moisturiser and the 2 samples of their tinted sunscreen which is so good....

I really recommend this line as my skin got so dry na using the Obagi line....downside lang is really expensive but super worth it....

I think Im going to go back to Rusatns and buy the entire line :)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2012, 02:34:07 am »
sis is the beauty flash balm ok for oily skin? how much is it>

i have very oily skin and okay siya sakin, nagamit ko na siya as a mask, so so effect lang

heiressalex

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 02:14:09 am »
I started using Clarins when i got pregnant, I love the Tonic oil but after a month of not using it I got stretchmarks, lots of it, bust, abdomed, upper tighs and at the back of my knees. Then I swear to use it religiously na!
Heres my regimen

Body:
-Tonic oil : stops stretchmarks from developing more
-Tonic scrub : tones and makes skin really soft after, plus you gotto love its scent
-Tonic shower gel : bought this to complete the line :)
-Stretchmark control cream : easily absorbs, not sticky
-High Definition Body Lift : I love the smell but didnt get to use this long cause my skin is so dry needs pure shea butter
-Doux Deodorant : keeps my ua dry, specially now Im so pawisin

Face:
-White Plus brightening cleanser
-White Plus whitening velvet emulsion
-White Plus repairing day & night cream
-White Plus intensive whitening smoothing serum
I used this during my first trimester, Its really good! worth trying. My skin so soft, smooth and so pink all the time, never wore make up then but I gain so much weight that I was forced to use firming cream :( I swear ill go back to this line after I shred this pregnancy weight

-Extra-firming day & night cream : keeps my face from looking so pudgy :p
-Advanced extra-firming eye contour serum : really improved my dark cirlces
-Beauty flash balm : I love this! I dont wear make up at all, makes skin glow

Other:
Instant eye make-up remover : not greasy, easily remove concealer

Have yet to try this freebies:
Shaping facial lift wrap
Gentle foam cleanser
Shaping facial lift
Defining eye lift
Huile anti-eau
Total cleansing oil


^Vain_Chiq^

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 07:51:21 pm »
I'm tempted to buy their extra firming night cream since it's on sale here kaso when I was reading the ingredients I found out that there's paraffinum liquidum, dimethicone and parabens in it. I'll read more reviews muna and think about it.

gracei_sg

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2012, 09:11:27 am »
Hi, sisses! I'm an avid clarins user.... I've been using the toning lotion like a toner (with chamomile-alcohol-free) for four years now.... Haven't had pimples before  but when I migrated to another country lo & behold, I had a pimple attack & i was soo scared, anyway, the beauty clinic I went to introduce me to this brand ---- & I'm hooked ever since... I love the fact that they give heaps of freebies & samples.
My faves:
1. Gentle Milk Cleanser (I don't used this everyday, I alternate it with Cetaphil)
2. Toning Lotion (everyday)
3. Gentle peeling cream (once a week)
4. Beauty Flash Balm (it really makes you glow when you used it before applying your make-up)
5. I just discover--- the daily energizer wake-up booster lotion & cleansing gel --- very effective, although I don't used it that often unless I don't have enough sleep & I want a glowing, dewy face.

Unfortunately, I don't like their moisturiser (all lines I've tried, hydraquench, whiteplus etc., multi-active) because of the smell, I'm into unscented ones.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2012, 07:54:59 pm »
Happy ako sa nabili kong clarins facial wash for oily/combination skin. feeling ko may effect :)

may binigay din saking samples ng night and day cream, pag umokay, will go buy one na :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close