We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
you know what, one thing i haven't been diligently doing is my eyecare regimen. do you use that too?
I haven't tried Clarins skincare. Only their liquid foundations which work very well on my skin. I would love to try their skin care line. I'm in my thirties. Around how much kaya yung creams? TIA.
I use St. Ive's eye stress gel for my eyes, I don't use Clarins. Pero feedback would be great if its any good.
^ they usually do. i remember getting a watch before, pouches and bags. it is a French brand and the products are made in France still. I am a big fan.they have the best anti-stretch mark cream din.
Hindi ako nakatiis, I bought the cleansing milk and toner set. Sobrang sulit. 200ml pareho yun toner at cleansing milk, tapos may kasamang cosmetic pouch (as in malaki, hindi na nga yata pouch yun, travel bag na) and 30ml ng eye makeup remover. Yung Camomile at Alpine Herbs yung binigay ng SA, kasi di naman daw talaga ako oily/combination, more sensitized yung skin ko.
hi sis! how much bili mo? and where branch k bumili? thank you! =D
did you get to try the Eye Makeup Remover? Amazing di ba? i was a bit hesitant to soak up my cotton pad the first time I used it because i was afraid for the liquid to get to my eyes but lo and behold---no stinging at all! na-surprise talaga ako. it melts the strongest of mascaras and liquid eyeliners.